Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    On the second wave anubis may die but can be revived.
    All the times my Onyx Son died (6/175 runs), he couldn't be revived. Must be due to the Desert Warrior's power move inflicting permadeath.

I played around with my team a bit more, tried out Lanterns on Horus. Cut about 20s off my runs on average, as they worked well with the Warlords on KP. Ended up doing 175 runs over five keys. Might as well push that out to 200 tomorrow... still need two more Eternal talismans for a full set!
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I've got 4k of fragments after doing all the specifics talisman challenges. Iīm not really interested in keep farming this one, Awaken Horus is far away of being my priority... I still got to finish Sentinel, Assa and Gunner Lol to get that Lilith and also awaken her...

So... 4k fragments.. best deal I can picture is t2 for Horus and t2 for The Nomad... yea I canīt really use that talisman for Horus until fully awaken him, btw frags for awakening Horus will drop from A souls, therefore, no need to purchase them right now...

Thoughts? Am I missing something before purchasing those talis?
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Agazthor, what team are use using? Ghost may be better than KP. Does your Horus ever get stunned. I put angel on him so he would cleanse. Him not being stunned can help in the last wave by clearing enemy buffs.

I used, horus, soccer ed, anubis, maclo. Sacred/penance/sustain on anubis worked.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Agazthor, what team are use using? Ghost may be better than KP. Does your Horus ever get stunned. I put angel on him so he would cleanse. Him not being stunned can help in the last wave by clearing enemy buffs.

I used, horus, soccer ed, anubis, maclo. Sacred/penance/sustain on anubis worked.
    I'm using:

Football - Valhalla
    Onyx Son - Celestials
    KP - Warlord & Grail
    Horus 6* - Shell & Lanterns
    All have high hp& damage cosmics, but I don't have most of the talismans sets mentioned here, or any good green ones at all really.

I've got the Ghost, but I don't have Maclo or Witch Doctor to use Forges, so I've been using KP for permadeath. Doesn't help with the 3rd wave, only Perfect Death works there. The Onyx Son keeps me alive for at least the first round in Wave 2, removes buffs, and he can hit surprisingly hard, especially after Football's Ascension-giving fury. I've been tempted to try out Ghost with Annubis, but with my lack of Echo cosmics for Horus, I would be sacrificing too much AOE damage.

I don't remember seeing Horus getting stunned, there are plenty of debuffs being thrown around in there, but the most annoying one is probably the Blind in the wave 4.

Didn't know the Eternity dungeons dropped so many good talismans, the Compendium hasn't been updated to include that info yet. Will probably make a start on those during the next lull between events.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    @Azagthor

The S. Ghost w/ Alchemy was essential to cleaning Blind, plus he strengthened defense against Nomad and company, mainly cuz Invincibility from Alchs..
    Something else he had caused my Anubis to take no damage at times. Plus, I think he granted healing buffs. (Not sure, alot of buffs going on from multiple toons/talis.)
    KP was nice, but for guaranteed survival, I switched him out for Ghost.
    If you have an Immortality cosmic, put it on Ed, keep him alive and his Valhallas will revive the others.
    Put them in order of Horus (to remove buffs) then Ed, then Ghost, lastly Anubis.
    This should do it for 99% win rate, in a timely manner.

If you have them, Sustain/Cosmic/ Mark work great on Horus.

Good Luck... and "May the Schwartz be with You!"
    (Spaceballs reference)
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    @Azagthor

The S. Ghost w/ Alchemy was essential to cleaning Blind, plus he strengthened defense against Nomad and company, mainly cuz Invincibility from Alchs..
    Something else he had caused my Anubis to take no damage at times.
    KP was nice, but for guaranteed survival, I switched him out for Ghost.
    If you have an Immortality cosmic, put it on Ed, keep him alive and his Valhallas will revive the others.
    Put them in order of Horus (to remove buffs) then Ed, then Ghost, lastly Anubis.
    This should do it for 99% win rate, in a timely manner.
    I gave that a go, but it didn't work for me. Was giving me 3:30-4min runs. I probably don't have the relics or the talismans to make it work properly. Not a problem though, can always re-run the dungeon with Anubis in the future. Thanks for all the suggestions folks
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    It has gone 100% defeat free now for me as soon as I took out Horus and put in Anubis for the final runs to get that achievement. I did end up getting my second Pharaoh Ramses but that is fine.

Running with

FFE
    MACLO
    KP
    Anubis

Still sitting at an OK 1 min 30 ish average with that team and no defeats over last couple of keys since Horus came out and MACLO and Anubis went back in.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I kicked KP out to get the achievements done with 100% win rate:

Footy (Valhalla+immortality cosmic to be really sure)
    Horus (Angel against stun, Blight+cosmic)
    MACLO (Forge+cosmic)
    Anubis (Redemption+guard for extra fury)

Fastest 1:02, slowest up to 3 mins if you have bad luck, e.g. maclo getting many extra turns while final boss still has invisibility.

Now I swapped KP back in for Anubis, but it is not much faster, although KP can remove invisibility from the boss due to greed/warlord combo. Still the AI is extremely stupid at times and tries to do everything to make your run slow. Also they attack in a strange order sometimes, also leading to a longer run time. All this reduced the runs per key to some ~48 for me, so that I had to change things after 2 runs of a fresh key. 50+ would have been the goal to match the event and achievement demands nicely.
    Now I try to get enough frags for the cosmics and awakening materials. Pity that the event runs out soon already, one day more would have been appreciated!

@devs: I have a question about the key:
    Does the key for that dungeon move to the frontier shop and will the price stay the same as it is now? I remember there was some confusion a while ago concerning the trooper dungeon key related to the key costs. Thanks!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Yeah the key’s gonna be in the Frontier shop
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Yeah the key’s gonna be in the Frontier shop
    This info is not in the opening post, just like the future price. Or did I miss the info somewhere, where did you get it from? It would be logic, yes, but there have always been surprises...
    Because of earlier confusion, it's better to ask
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020