Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Anyone tested the T3 yet? I just bought it and it doesnt appear to be doing what it is supposed to!

I have it equipped to an awakened Horus (which is def above 5 star!) and he isnt giving me perfect health... I sure hope its not meant to be for max awakened only!

Can one of the devs please confirm? Or let me know if I should otherwise raise a bug ticket? Thanks!
    Last edited by Esquatcho; 01-16-2020 at 11:23 AM.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Anyone tested the T3 yet? I just bought it and it doesnt appear to be doing what it is supposed to!

I have it equipped to an awakened Horus (which is def above 5 star!) and he isnt giving me perfect health... I sure hope its not meant to be for max awakened only!

Can one of the devs please confirm? Or let me know if I should otherwise raise a bug ticket? Thanks!
    Olevipoeg opened a separate thread about this!
    I don't have that cosmic yet, but as it is more or less a copy&paste thing from Cyborg, I'd assume it only works for a fully awakened Horus (or a special furyless edition that does not exist...yet?)
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    If you read the Launch Event newsfeed on this forum (Leviathan’s first post) it specifically says a fully awakened Horus. Makes sense, as Cyborg talisman is the same way.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Thanks. I don't have Maclo too

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RTHEddie View Post
    My team is working great, having borrowed ideas from Yup, Lthepostman, & Alvorado:

Breeg - Purge/Sustaining/DM Cosmic (Carry Mummy - Avenger/Sacrificial & POM - Titan/Blight)
    KP - Warlord/Sacred/Sustaining
    Horus - Artifact/Echo Cosmic
    Witch Doctor - Forge/Void Cosmic

I do not have Malco so Witch Doctor seemed like the best idea to wear Forge. My times are running 2:26 to 2:41
    THanks I don't have Maclo too

But average 1 lost/5 wins

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post

Is it just the Perfect Health part, or are all the other parts of its effect not working either?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    If you read the Launch Event newsfeed on this forum (Leviathan’s first post) it specifically says a fully awakened Horus. Makes sense, as Cyborg talisman is the same way.
    The launch event info does indeed say max awakened. However, to no one's surprise, the in game information on the talisman itself and the store where you purchase it both do not refer to a "maxed" Horus at all. Now that in itself wouldnt be enough to confuse me, I would just assume it is the same as a cyborg cosmic, but the fact that they also offer a cosmic specifically for the nomad (who is not an awakenable character at all) puts the finishing touches on the confusion.

To be clear, I would recommend getting the T3 (or whatever you can afford after you are done grinding it out) of each before you get the awakening mats, so regardless the people who bought the Cosmic probably did the right thing, even if it was accidental. But it once again raises the question of whether they are just sloppy and very, very bad at their jobs, or whether they have malicious intentions of purposely confusing people into making incorrect assumptions.

I choose to believe that they are just really, really incompetent human beings.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Why BBE, isn't POME or Fronier Eddie better?
    I tried FFE, but couldn't find a reliable setup.

BBE provides PI, which helps maclo and KP to get extra turns on final wave.

OS
    iOS
    Will there be a way to get Powerslave awakening shards after the event?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus-2545 View Post
    Will there be a way to get Powerslave awakening shards after the event?
    It’s like the Cyborg, Beast, Shinobi and Alchemist frags (will be available in awakening souls after event)
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant