Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Powerslave Dungeon Launch Event - Earn Fragments to trade for Awakening Material

Name:  Powerslave-Dungeon-Event-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 5130
Size:  359.3 KB

The Powerslave Dungeon - a new permanent Frontier Dungeon has just launched!

To celebrate its release, we’re having a 6 day event where you can work towards Powerslave Awakening Material and 2 new character specific Talismans!

From now until January 20th at 4PM PT, complete Event Challenges in the Powerslave Frontier Dungeon to earn Powerslave Fragments, Gold, Talisman Soul Fragments and MORE!

You can access the Powerslave Dungeon by purchasing Key Souls with Gold (this event only) or with Frontier Coins. More details on the Dungeon below!

Powerslave Soul Fragments are used in store to purchase rare items including character specific Cosmic Talismans for Horus and Nomad! These rare items are available in the store only during this event, and it may be a long time before you see them again.

The Cosmic Horus Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to a fully Awakened Horus. This Talisman increases all stats in battle, and reduces incoming damage. It also grants Perfect Health to all allies, deals additional random damage every action and inflicts Perfect Stun and Perfect Disable.

The Cosmic Nomad Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to The Nomad. This Talisman increases the stats of yourself and your allies in battle, and reduces incoming damage. It ensures that all of your attacks land as Perfect Attacks and that you are Immune to all Silence and Ability Disabling effects - this includes the silencing effect from the Moonchild’s Seven Angels and Seven Demons passive. Finally this Talismans will grant 1 Power and a 25% chance for an Extra Turn to each ally every action.

You can also trade in Powerslave Fragments to pick up Horus’s unique Awakening material - the Powerslave Awakening Shard!

Purchase this Awakening Shard so you can finish Awakening Horus!

Awakening Horus!

Horus is now fully awakenable.

Gaze in the Eye of Horus and succumb to his power! In his fully Awakened form Horus’s Fury attack transforms into a powerful passive/fury combo that deals true damage to all enemies, removes Immunity and Shield Effects while disabling Singularity Talismans and inflicting Silence and Blind!

Horus will also grant Immunity to all allies at the start of battle for the duration of battle. It also deals random damage to enemies when they heal based on the heal amount.

For full details on the Awakening feature head to our Awakening Guide news post!

[B][I]Powerslave Dungeon Details[B][I]
    Earn Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie by completing Powerslave Dungeon Achievements!

Once it is unlocked, the Powerslave Dungeon will be open for 2 hours total and can be played an unlimited amount of times during that period.

The first time you complete this dungeon, you will receive set rewards including a Legendary Soul, Talisman Soul Fragments and more. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Evo Shards, as well as a chance of bonus rewards, including Eternity and Fortune Talismans.

The Powerslave Dungeon has 5 new Achievements associated with it. Complete these Achievements to earn Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie, the fully skill sharded Special Edition version of Pharaoh Eddie.

You can learn more about this character by checking the Compendium in the Book of Souls screen, and see full Achievement details in-game!
    Last edited by Leviathan; 01-15-2020 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Clarifying a talisman description

OS
    iOS
    Great, the game is not working for iOS users. But it is for other platforms
    Should we expect massive crashes in iOS, same as with recent frontier and event dungeons?

OS
    Android
    It's working for Android but clan checkin only gave 8 pts. not the level bonus, shorted 32 pts.

I've got Horus at lvl. 8 now... he looks cool.

(*edit.... re-loaded the game a 2nd time, it's now showing clan bonus... weird.)
    Last edited by Bakura; 01-15-2020 at 12:15 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    "Holy Shiznitz Batman.... this one is tougher than it looks!"

I think less experienced players will find this dungeon impossible
    This is comparable to an INSANITY level requiring sentinels.

Seriously, the final stage has every GOD of Egypt, and the AI knows to save W. Sekmet until last to give everyone an extra turn w/ critical strike.
    It must be Ramesses cleansing everyone huh?

This might be a manual dungeon cuz auto is so unstable.
    I used Valentine talis..... they never revived anyone.
    Witchdoctor doesn't prevent "perfect" permadeath.

It seems like so much time is spent looking for talismans to trial and error test certain combinations.... while dungeon time ticks away.

I did see that multiple sets of the same talisman count, but at this point I just have them on the ride alongs.

Just my two cents.

Good Luck!

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    If this dungeon is so difficult, why bother playing it? Other dungeons are easier and give better rewards than this, so this is just a waste of time overall.

OS
    Android
    Event frags for character-specific talismans, that's it. FOMO
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    "Holy Shiznitz Batman.... this one is tougher than it looks!"

I think less experienced players will find this dungeon impossible
    This is comparable to an INSANITY level requiring sentinels.

Seriously, the final stage has every GOD of Egypt, and the AI knows to save W. Sekmet until last to give everyone an extra turn w/ critical strike.
    It must be Ramesses cleansing everyone huh?

This might be a manual dungeon cuz auto is so unstable.
    I used Valentine talis..... they never revived anyone.
    Witchdoctor doesn't prevent "perfect" permadeath.

It seems like so much time is spent looking for talismans to trial and error test certain combinations.... while dungeon time ticks away.

I did see that multiple sets of the same talisman count, but at this point I just have them on the ride alongs.

Just my two cents.

Good Luck!

i agree completely also there method for the awakening materials and talismans are terrible not everyone has access to those talis or the resources to buy them meaning they become Pay to win exclusives and i always liked this game for its lack of pay to win

OS
    Android
    Considering there is only one difficulty, and it seems like many can't play or win this dungeon, I'm predicting they are going to adjust it according to feedback.
    I'm betting facebook is blowing up with complaints.... as usual.
    Name:  Screenshot_20200114-203326.png
Views: 1706
Size:  365.2 KB
    I didn't get many completions, but when auto did win, this was the best team I used so far.

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    It's hard, not impossible. A fully-awakened Horus is necessary.
    Go and grind wherever you need to take care of that FIRST, then put him on a team with Ben Breeg and Killer Prime.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    It's hard, not impossible. A fully-awakened Horus is necessary.
    Go and grind wherever you need to take care of that FIRST, then put him on a team with Ben Breeg and Killer Prime.
    How are you fully awakening Horus, if you need to do the dungeon challenges to get his awakening material?
    Azagthor-0732