Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    It's hard, not impossible. A fully-awakened Horus is necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    How are you fully awakening Horus, if you need to do the dungeon challenges to get his awakening material?
    Fully awake, to all purple stars, or "level 10"

"Max" awake would be "level 11" with red stars, and require the final materials.
    Last edited by Ydex; 01-15-2020 at 07:05 AM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Fully awake, to all purple stars, or "level 10"

"Max" awake would be "level 11" with red stars, and require the final materials.
    Ah cool, gotcha.

Feedback-

Pros:
    • The artwork for the two exclusive cosmic talismans is really nice
    • Glad to see you're continuing to add ways to earn special edition Eddies through long-term goals.
    • Nice to have a source of blue evolution shards.

Cons:
    • This is essentially an event, and should have been included in the January Event Calendar.
    • Time limited cosmics and awakening materials in a dungeon with only one difficulty level. Will be unobtainable for many.
    • Adds to the feeling given by recent events and the Frozen nerf, that newer/middle players are being left behind. Events feel like they are slowly getting more and more demanding.
    • Selling the acheivement-required talismans for $14.99 each is actually hilarious. Can't be mad at such a power move.
    Last edited by Azagthor; 01-15-2020 at 08:26 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    All right...this is the best one I could get so far on auto:

- Killer Prime (sustain, warlord, sacred)
    - FFE (Greed, sacred)
    - Horus awaken at lvl 1 (artifact+cosmic echo)
    - LOL Max (impulse)

Best time on auto was 2:29 and it seems to work against that final wave, but sometimes I lose at the second wave when the opposite team goes first. They all attack FFE and kill him. Still struggling to find a 100% reliable team surely this is not possible with a green anubi on your team xD Another thing I noticed is this dungeon LAGS a lot, and strethces the amount of time required
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    Android
    Although it's a grind events, it's still great to see an events regarding an existing character instead of introducing countless new characters.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    Horus (5 purple stars) (Frontier/Cosmic Freeze)
    Pharaoh (Brave)
    Max awakened LOL (Cosmic HP/Artifact)
    XMas Ghost (Avenger/Cosmic Nightmare/Warp)

[Order helps]

Auto's fine but takes foreeeeeeeeeeeeever.... mainly due to the boss battle and the constant healing and shroud being granted to that enemy team. Roughly 6 min runs.

Using FFE (Greed/Warlord) was faster but the AI targets FFE and he dies too often, With this team the AI targets the Ghost, which is resilient enough to withstand that.

The dungeon sucks... and the event is a clear $$$$$ grab with frags and (rare) cosmics on sale. Because even the achievements are not going to provide enough frags for the Horus awakening materials AND the Horus cosmic. I mean the dungeon doesn't even drop frags.. so you can't even grind for frags there.

There are also no "boss deaths" in this dungeon. Customarily if you kill the "boss" at each wave, the wave ends. Not in this dungeon. I was expecting the ability to kill Mummy/Nomad/Horus and those battle be over. That's not the case here. You *have* to kill every enemy specifically except the last battle, you can kill Ramses there to end that battle.

After yet another update debacle and then launching to see a $$$$ event.. I'm as close as I've ever been to simply deleting the app. Someone remind me again, why is this app worthy of my time? It certainly doesn't *give* players anything but opportunities to spend money.
    Last edited by Yup; 01-15-2020 at 08:53 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    The problem is, after I've earned about 1800 of the event fragments, I'll be out of Frontier coins, but I'll still be two keys short of earning the four keys. This was designed with way too tight of tolerances, it's just disrespectful honestly. Unless someone has a way faster team than me, it will take 1500 FC before returning anything. Come on, devs. An event you have to BUY ?? Drop some frags or FC in the dungeon, at LEAST.

OS
    iOS
    Frankly it's all a joke. Clearly they think very, very, little of their userbase.

Or perhaps it's a tactic... make it impossible to get anywhere unless you spend $$$.. then release a "hot fix" which is really a marketing scheme in disguise.

I know I have every character (except gunner xmas ghost) and I have max'ed talismans, including cosmics, and this dungeon is just ridiculous often taking 12-15 minutes PER RUN. Nothing should be that way with all the top end stuff. Then to require sub-standard talisman sets for achievements.. they WANT you to weaken your team and struggle. It's all a Big "FU" to players. Nothing more.
    Last edited by Yup; 01-15-2020 at 09:10 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    With 5-minute runs, counting reload time, it still takes 9,000 FC to buy all the keys you'll need. Mind you, we're spending IRONITE too. The dungeon needs to drop, or reward, Frontier Coins, or more keys. Period.

OS
    Android
    Am I missing something, do I need to purchase a key to see the dungeon during this 'event'? I was expecting to see it in the cosmos with a countdown timer like a normal event dungeon.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I know I have every character (except gunner xmas ghost) and I have max'ed talismans, including cosmics, and this dungeon is just ridiculous often taking 12-15 minutes PER RUN. Nothing should be that way with all the top end stuff. Then to require sub-standard talisman sets for achievements.. they WANT you to weaken your team and struggle. It's all a Big "FU" to players. Nothing more.
    Dude, if you spent half of your "whining on the forums" time popping a key, analyzing each wave of the dungeon, and then using your AWESOME ARMY of toons (much more awesome than mine, clearly!) to build a team with solid synergy then you too could be running the dungeon in less than "12-15 minutes PER RUN".

Imagine the possibilities!

Name:  powerslave.jpg
Views: 663
Size:  51.5 KB