Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Go back to kindergarten, kid.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Just skip it all guys. I don’t get the mad rush for all this rehashed Powerslave stuff. Special talismans for two characters I never use? Meh! I’m at the point Yup is at. Trying to figure out why I keep playing. I know it’s purely the Maiden fan in me that keeps me going. Thankfully I’m not as “Oh my god! I gotta do all this stuff right now!” as I used to be.

Everyone is going to dump everything into this current event and be mad as hell when the next one, Troopers Respite, comes out with new characters.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Alvorada's team is "Da Bomb!"
    Thanks bro!

100% on Auto!

Best time- 1:36
    Avg.- 2:30

BBE- Angel/Sustaining/Cosmic
    Horus(lvl. 8)- Angel/Blight/Cosmic
    KP- Greed/Warlords
    Maclo Bot- Forge/Cosmic

Name:  Screenshot_20200115-025012.png
Views: 711
Size:  350.4 KB

(I'm using Avengers x2 & Titan x2 on the ride-alongs, Mummy and Pharoah.
    I will switch to Purge & Sacrifice later to complete the event goals and long-term achievements.)
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Mummy Eddie hadn't seen so much action since yeeeears LOL

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    With 5-minute runs, counting reload time, it still takes 9,000 FC to buy all the keys you'll need. Mind you, we're spending IRONITE too. The dungeon needs to drop, or reward, Frontier Coins, or more keys. Period.

800 runs plus all four of the talisman-wearing achievement will get you the 10,000 fragments you need for the 6 awakening shards and both T3 unique Cosmics.

People are starting to find sub 3min teams. If we generously assume 3min runs including reload time, we can get 40 runs per key. That's 20 keys you'd need. Can get 4 from the talisman-acheivements, and 3 for 2M gold each, so only 13 you'll need to spend FC to purchase. Which will put you back 3,250 FC and 6M gold.

For 800 runs, at 15SoT each, that's 12,000SoT, which is 3,000Ironite. You'll be able to do all the regular character-using achievements in those 800 runs, which will refund you 500 ironite. Four talisman souls too, which will get you back 4M gold. Best of luck finding a reliable auto-team that uses the Anubis.

So overall, the theoretically cheapest way to get the three main items is doing the 800 runs, the four talisman-wearing achievements, and the six character-using achievements. Assuming of course you have all the required characters and talismans, and cane make them all work together for sub 3min runs. It will only cost you:

• 3,250 FC
    • 2,500 Ironite
    • 2M Gold

If you just want a single T1 cosmic, 100 runs will be enough. 150 runs plus at least two of the talisman-wearing achievements will get enough frags for both T1s, or 200 without the achievements. Buying the $30 fragment pack will do the same, without having to open a single key.

EDIT: The above calculations don't account for any dungeons drops. Have been told Talisman Soul Fragments are reasonably common. This may end up completely negating the Gold cost of the keys, or even become gold-positive.
    Last edited by Azagthor; 01-15-2020 at 02:34 PM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Mummy Eddie hadn't seen so much action since yeeeears LOL
    Ha! So true!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I think I found a team that works and uses the sentinel anubis, and event talis, but admittedly its kinda slow.

Breeg (frontier + ascension cosmic) (in the backseat mummy (avengers/sacrificial), pharaoh (titan/purge)
    horus (brave)
    S ghost (alchemy + void cosmic)
    S anubis (Siege + grail)

Time varies between 3 and 10 mins

OS
    Android
    BBE = Impulse + Mummy (Avenger / Sacrificial) + POM (Titan / Purge)
    Horus = Eternal
    KP = Greed / Warlord
    Maclo = Forge / Cosmic

Full auto no loss less than 2mn, best 1:34
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Just in case it helps someone, Im cautiously doing OK with this team so far:

KP (Greed/warlord)
    Soccer Ed (Serenity/Warlord/Cosmic)
    Ghost (Soul/Sustaining)
    Maclo (Forge)
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    800 runs plus all four of the talisman-wearing achievement will get you the 10,000 fragments you need for the 6 awakening shards and both T3 unique Cosmics.

People are starting to find sub 3min teams. If we generously assume 3min runs including reload time, we can get 40 runs per key. That's 20 keys you'd need. Can get 4 from the talisman-acheivements, and 3 for 2M gold each, so only 13 you'll need to spend FC to purchase. Which will put you back 3,250 FC and 6M gold.

For 800 runs, at 15SoT each, that's 12,000SoT, which is 3,000Ironite. You'll be able to do all the regular character-using achievements in those 800 runs, which will refund you 500 ironite. Four talisman souls too, which will get you back 4M gold.

So overall, the cheapest way to get the three main items is doing the 800 runs, the four talisman-wearing achievements, and the six character-using achievement. Assuming of course you have all the required characters and talismans for sub 3min runs. It will only cost you:

• 3,250 FC
    • 2,500 Ironite
    • 2M Gold

Thanks for putting that together! I don't know if "only" is the right term though, regarding the ironite costs. Also I don't know if it is really worth the struggle, but well, it's something fresh to do.
    The dungeon is very hard, I highly doubt that the majority of players can play it on auto. I tried around some teams and failed hard until the team suggestion in the other thread was posted. In the beginning I had KP first and Horus then, which leads to some losses, so be aware. Also the Forge set was important (plus the shield from the robot), as the snipers can one-hit you otherwise. The AI boost is again horrific, getting so many extra turns and cleans all the time plus some regular fury from sekhmet. Set with labs is another nasty move.
    Given that high difficulty, a free key to start with would have been a nice thing.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020