Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    It is being impossible for me to set up a team to autoplay and get the achievements for Ramsess Eddie (that's what interested me most in this new dungeon), so I set up this team and I'm playing manually.

Name:  Screenshot_20200116-130835.png
Views: 629
Size:  583.4 KB

It has worked well if you are unoccupied to play hours in the manual.

Benjamin Breeg Eddie (Warlord / Energy / Cosmic with Future Passive);
    Horus - Tier 7 (Artifact / Cosmic which increases HP, Atk, Magic, Def status);
    Anubis (Lycan / Grail);
    Killer Prime (Immunity / Warlord / Sustaining) ...
    Plus the Pharaoh and Mummy Eddies for the achievements.

My strategy is as follows: I use only the BBE (Vile) Futurr Basic Skill the combination of Warlords, healing and extra turns is powerful; Horus's basic skill, to remove beneficial effects on enemies and load the fury bar (in case the BBE needs to revive someone); Anubis too, I only use the basic skill and; For Killer Prime I use the power skill to remove beneficial effects and the basic skill if I get an extra turn.

in 2 hours playing nonstop an average of 2 minutes per game, I died 9 times, all of them on the second wave, when things get out of control and those freaks get me down with a shot, otherwise I revive everyone with the BBE fury and the victory is guaranteed.

hope to help someone with this and sorry for my english.

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654

OS
    iOS
    These "events" are stupid. They are impossible to complete without massive SOT refills... which cost ironite... which costs $$$...

I challenge everyone to NOT use ironite refills of SOT, then let me know how "good" an event is.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I've been burning through Ironite for the whole time I've been playing-- about 6 months.

That's not what's wrong with this event. THIS event drains Frontier Coins, and even GOLD --just to play it! eta: though Talisman soul frags do seem to be refilling Gold pretty well
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Thing is, it doesn't matter if a 250FC key opens a dungeon for 2 hours, if you burn though the 120 SOT in 15 minutes or less and it takes 8 hrs to get another 120 SOT. Value for cost is really horrible. Honestly, this event may have been the tipping point for me. Clearly they want the $200+ from store items. That's the point.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    im over 500 runs in and it has cost me less than 1000 ironite

You get 600 ironite from the 4 ramesses achievements alone...

Forcing us to pay FC to even join in on the event is a new low IMO. That is just rude. And this is coming from a guy with over 16,000 FC. I can spend it... but its just rude to think that the only way to get the Cosmics is if you spend 100's of FC.
    Last edited by Natasmai; 01-16-2020 at 08:02 PM.

OS
    Android
    It's literally pay to play. Or, pay to pay to play?
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    You get 600 ironite from the 4 ramesses achievements alone...
    Great.. 4 mega-refills.. then what....

Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    Forcing us to pay FC to even join in on the event is a new low IMO. That is just rude. And this is coming from a guy with over 16,000 FC. I can spend it... but its just rude to think that the only way to get the Cosmics is if you spend 100's of FC.
    They want you to spend the $40 for the 10 keys.. I believe they specifically set it up so that $40 is a "must" for many players. Add to this that it's only a 4 day event 4 days to get 4000+ frags merely for Horus awakening materials and a Horus cosmic, assuming you have the keys necessary... you CAN'T really do that without spending money in most instances, If you actually want other items, liek the Nomad cosmic.. well.. you may be screwed without direct cash input.... and if you actually have a life the time demand is ludicrous.

It's no secret I've spent my fair share cash on this app, if not more. And I don't fault capitalism, but when things start to appear to me to simply be blatant money-grabs with VERY LITTLE VALUE FOR THE DOLLAR, well.... I mean Horus awakening material plus 8 rare cosmic talismans, plus keys, all for cash, or what amount to cash to run a FC-only dungeon. They COULD have used the evolution event to offer one of those rare cosmics.. but nope.. they give away shit everyone probably already has and then charge for decent things.

I mean really.. how often are users actually using Horus and the Nomad???? really? Seriously.... Is it worth $200 to power up a character you will only use when an achievement requires it?? All that effort for Alchemist awakening materials.. how many are using him fully awakened??? Same for Cosmic Shinobi.... Unless there's a "bug' like The Beast/Lantern thing or a character is WAY overpowered (Moonchild/Dark Lilith), characters just sit for the most part.

The over-exposed money-grab of this event has kind of put a very foul taste in my mouth regarding this app. I've barely launched it since the event went live - mostly clan check in and trooper badges to support others.
    Last edited by Yup; 01-16-2020 at 08:36 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus-2545 View Post
    Will there be a way to get Powerslave awakening shards after the event?
    I think saw where one of the devs stated that all max awakening shards will drop in Awakening souls.
    Lthepostman stated he got 2 Alchemist max awakening materials from like 10 awakening souls.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    New best time 54secondsName:  Screenshot_2020-01-16-17-01-02.png
Views: 556
Size:  409.2 KB
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Day one players leaving the legacy garbage. The way how you manage this game is coming to an end. Very soon. And Lilly has a message to you devs. F... you, f... you very, very muuuuuch.