Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Bug: I clicked on the 3 free key package and an error window popped up. Restated the game and the package is gone and no keys in my inventory.
    WTF?

OS
    Android
    I believe this reflects the update, the only changes are to the boss wave?

Name:  PowerslaveDungeonUpdatedSmaller.png
Views: 719
Size:  504.5 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    This Talisman description should now be corrected. And when we say a 'fully awakened' character, we are referring to the Max Awakened state (a Level 11 with red stars). A character is not considered fully awakened if they are level 10 with purple stars, they are simply 'awakened'.

I hope that helps!
    What would help is CLEAR, CONCISE, and CONSISTENT communication. All 3 of which you all fail on consistently.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    New updated dungeon is great.
    Thanks devs!

Set has no talis.... Ramesses is just Eternal.

It's easy enough we can use S. Anubis... no need for seperate 300 runs at the end just for him!

Best time 0:55
    Avg. 1:15

Soccer Ed- Valhalla/Cosmic(Immortality)
    Horus- Blight/Mark/ Cosmic
    KP- Greed/Warlord
    Anubis- Lycan/Cosmic/Green

Lycans grant the whole team Echo, Lifesteal, and Spellvamp.

Name:  Screenshot_20200116-221843.png
Views: 671
Size:  352.3 KB

I might as well change my signature now, cuz that elusive Ramesses is finally within reach!
    Last edited by Bakura; 01-17-2020 at 06:38 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Thanks devs for the tuning of that dungeon and the free keys!

I think this was really necessary. These dungeons should be hard, ok, but this was over the top I think. All my teams lost once in a while despite having the top characters, talis and all relics. Can''t imagine how demotivating this was (and mybe still is) for new(er) players.
    Now it looks like players with a good inventory and relics can use all needed characters for the achievements at once and still go without losses, which should always be possible in my optinion.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    One thing I haven't seen mentioned is yet again we have another key added to the game that looks near identical to another. To all my other colour blind players: it's now becoming more clear that they do not care about colour blindness.

I'm lucky I'm not as severe as a coworker who I showed the keys to. He couldn't tell apart Powerslave, Mayan, Frozen wasteland or Raven Witch keys.

They've already made different designs for the keys, why aren't they being used in the book of souls?
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Initial event posts concerning resource costs were greatly exaggerated I’d have to say. After ignoring the first two days I decided to give it a run. I started with 9015 Ironite and the three keys one could purchase with gold. Obtained another seven keys through event and the free keys from the store. Also, I went ahead and purchased one fragment pack. All said and done, I ended up with a Maxed Horus, both T3 Cosmics, and even finished the Maxed Horus Achievement. Didn’t worry about the Anubis as I already had Ramses, and wanted to blast through as many runs as possible per key. Total Ironite today is 8640. Not a bad run.

Name:  61CCD447-E280-4245-8563-13509756FF36.png
Views: 559
Size:  873.2 KB

Thanks to all you guys who lay the groundwork for a viable team. It is greatly appreciated from this here fellow.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Initial event posts concerning resource costs were greatly exaggerated I’d have to say.

Thanks to all you guys who lay the groundwork for a viable team. It is greatly appreciated from this here fellow.
    Glad my initial numbers were off, and people have been able to find more and more efficient teams for this dungeons!

I'm on track to get my 150 wins, with two of the talisman-wearing achievements, which will let me get both T1s. The 'nerfed' dungeon is still fairly tricky, but at least it is doable for me now. Can't get Annubis to work, but can hit in all the other achievement characters, and manage a 2-3min time. Not 100% safe though, Horus loves stealing the fury from Football Eddie which occasionally means the Desert Sniper in the 2nd wave gets to keep his Shroud and can cause some real trouble.

I've been told Blights can be found in one of the Eternity dungeons? Probably too late for me to go get a set, but will probably have to go look into that sometime soon.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    In the Wrath dungeon, Blights drop quite a lot.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Azagthor, you may try putting immortality cosmic on soccer ed, angel on horus. Sacred on anubis. I dont have ghost but I would use it over KP.

On the second wave anubis may die but can be revived. Angel on horus will keep him awake, onslaught would be better for the hp.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around