Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Here is my enemy-talisman infographic if all you want is a quick look at what you'll be fighting.
    Name:  PowerslaveDungeonUpdatedSmaller.png
Views: 490
Size:  504.5 KB

Surprised so many enemies don't have talismans. While they certainly could have made the dungeon even more difficult, it feels like a lot of current difficulty comes from the Sentinel-only restriction.

If you want a PROPER look at the new dungeon, go check out Bakura's incredible guide over here. Amazing work!
    Last edited by Azagthor; 01-17-2020 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Updated image.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lthepostman View Post
    I am now using that same team Alvorada suggested and just switched Benji with Soccer Ed with Primordials. I am getting slightly better times on average! (Best time 1:12)

PS: Just wanna say thank to you all guys! Without your help it would be impossible to beat these dungeons....luckily the brain of an entire community can beat any challenge
    Thanks! I had 2 losses in my first 3 tries with BB, but so far it's running smoothly -- faster and more reliable -- with Soccer Ed.

Edit: Soccer Ed w/ primordials, Horus(lvl9) w/ avenger+blight+cosmic, KP w/ greed+warlord, MACLO w/ forge+cosmic, my win:loss ratio is about 10:1, avg. time ~2min. (Note - my sentinel relics are far from maxed.)
    Last edited by purplepeople; 01-15-2020 at 08:13 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I've been running the required talisman sets on ride-along Mummy Eddie and Pharaoh Ramses. I've been running things the whole day with Soccer Eddie, Killer Prime, Necropolis and Maclo. Fastest time has been 1:06. Typical time under 2 minutes. I've been through it nearly 100 times thus far and have died twice. Don't forget that you can complete another challenge (achievement) by running Ascension talisman within Frontier Dungeons.

Soccer with Valhalla and Ascension cosmic
    Killer Prime with Reaper and Advantage
    Necropolis with Viper and Life Cosmic
    Maclo with Forge with Ascension Cosmic

I hope that helps someone, but many of the suggestions above seem like good ones.

OS
    iOS
    What’s making this dungeon frustrating is the fact that somehow the AI for the enemy is very smart but the player AI is still incredibly stupid. Typically AI on both sides is weak but not this time.

I have tried to auto run this using all achievement talisman sets and characters (including Anubis). I’m about to throw in the towel on this effort as it seems impossible to win with an reliability. I have a 50% win rate at best. The only problem is there is no way I am doubling up the runs for Ramses. 300 once is all I am good for.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Edit: not 100% safe, just had a defeat
    Yeah, after a new dungeon key I started to get a couple of losses, so I exited the game and then logged back in and resumed grinding. Worked perfect after that.

I'm not sure if the AI starts to learn or what, but on these dungeons, if I notice a strange defeat pattern, I just log out and back in.
    If that still doesn't work, then time for a change.
    That Tiny Tim dungeon was the same way, a team that worked for days all of sudden gets losses.

I'm always up for a quicker run time.... Soccer Ed seems like the deal.
    Any suggestions for best talis to use on him?
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Yeah, after a new dungeon key I started to get a couple of losses, so I exited the game and then logged back in and resumed grinding. Worked perfect after that.

I'm not sure if the AI starts to learn or what, but on these dungeons, if I notice a strange defeat pattern, I just log out and back in.
    If that still doesn't work, then time for a change.
    That Tiny Tim dungeon was the same way, a team that worked for days all of sudden gets losses.

I'm always up for a quicker run time.... Soccer Ed seems like the deal.
    Any suggestions for best talis to use on him?
    I have Valhalla (thanks Horus-2545) & a cosmic immunity on my soccer Ed. With Horus, KP & Maclo (or little green ball of death as my son calls him), I just finished a key with 46 wins, no losses. I have an echo cosmic talisman on Maclo that sometimes speeds things up or slows things down that I'm thinking of changing. (Pharaoh and mummy Eds in reserve with avenger, titan, purge and sacrificial)
    Last edited by infinite dreamer; 01-15-2020 at 09:34 PM.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    I have Valhalla (thanks Horus-2545) & a cosmic immunity on my soccer Ed. With Horus, KP & Maclo (or little green ball of death as my son calls him), I just finished a key with 46 wins, no losses. I have an echo cosmic talisman on Maclo that sometimes speeds things up or slows things down that I'm thinking of changing. (Pharaoh and mummy Eds in reserve with avenger, titan, purge and sacrificial)
    Didn't work for me, the last wave started dropping them.

Perhaps if you stated the full set-up with talismans could I compare it with my one (see here) during the next key?
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    Dreamer. I just used the same team. 53 wins 2 losses. Losses caused when Sekhmet kept going off and team was doomed. Besides that it seems to be a good team if you dont have ghost.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ritchbe View Post
    Didn't work for me, the last wave started dropping them.

Perhaps if you stated the full set-up with talismans could I compare it with my one (see here) during the next key?
    Maybe relics come into play? Horus (angel, blight, burning cosmic), Soccer (valhalla, immunity cosmic), KP (greed, warlord) and Maclo (forge, echo cosmic) I tried to get anubis in for the achievement, but I just couldn't make it work reliably.

ML, would sentinel ghost be a better fit you think?
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    He may fit in. I may try the immunity I was using echo/ Valhalla on Soccer.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around