OS
    iOS
    I got a 1:07 fastest with:

Soccer Ed (Valhalla/Cosmic)
    Horus (Blight/Purge)
    KP (Greed/Warlord)
    Maxed SLOL (Avenger/Sustain/Cosmic)

But one too many defeats.

Trying same basic team but with Ghost (Alchemy) instead of SLOL.

All teams I have used have had a defeat or more than 1 so far but a lot of them are consistently pretty quick.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    He may fit in. I may try the immunity I was using echo/ Valhalla on Soccer.
    Thanks ML, I threw in another key and tried sentinel Ghost (celestials, cosmic attack) for Maclo. Seems comparable. First run 1:24, 2nd run 1:22. Fortune talismans seem to be dropping frequently compared talismans in past dungeons. 3 so far.

Update: Got a loss with the ghost, back to the little green ball of death. I put a cosmic echo on soccer Ed and a cosmic attack on Maclo, best time 1:00.
    Last edited by infinite dreamer; 01-16-2020 at 02:40 AM. Reason: updated best time
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Hey Everyone! So I’m having some difficulty in completing the Powerslave Dungeon. I don’t have any super rare or fancy characters and Talismans, but if someone could help me out by recommending me a team with what I have that would be highly appreciated! My player name is Venom2002-8857 and the ID is 1106728589480431616

OS
    Android
    New updated dungeon is great.
    Thanks devs!

Set has no talis.... Ramesses is just Eternal.

It's easy enough we can use S. Anubis... no need for seperate 300 runs at the end just for him!

Best time 0:55
    Avg. 1:15

Soccer Ed- Valhalla/Cosmic(Immortality)
    Horus- Blight/Mark/ Cosmic
    KP- Greed/Warlord
    Anubis- Lycan/Cosmic/Green

Lycans grant the whole team Echo, Lifesteal, and Spellvamp.

Name:  Screenshot_20200116-221843.png
Views: 654
Size:  352.3 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 01-17-2020 at 09:50 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    The Lycan talisman is a talisman very few have I believe since it was available only via purchase
    I use Penance and Tower and ascension cosmic (to complete the 500 runs) on the Anubis and it works just fine
    Also on The KP I use Past talisman, warlords and Ascension cosmic too.
    around 1 minute per run since the last update

OS
    Android
    I'm still having issues in the second wave, mostly when the enemy attacks first because the nomad kills my Eddie; my team is below:
    Benjamin Breeg: frontier/cosmic prime
    Horus (awakened 3*): artifact/cosmic echo
    KP: frontier/cosmic echo
    Witch doctor: labyrinth/cosmic prime

So far I have used 3 keys and only 41 victories, average time is 3 minutes but there is a time when I cannot do auto because I get 1 lost after every 3 runs

OS
    Android
    Since they nerfed the boss wave, I've put sentinel Anubis (mark, sustaining, cosmic echo) in place on Maclo. Still between 1 minute and 1:30 per run.

AndyCatzo, do you have a cosmic immortality to put on BB Eddie maybe? Or maybe get sustaining talismans or angels to help heal?
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post

AndyCatzo, do you have a cosmic immortality to put on BB Eddie maybe? Or maybe get sustaining talismans or angels to help heal?
    I do have a cosmic immortality (level 10 only) and a set of sustaining talis but not the angels, I will give it a try and see what happens. I was also thinking to change BB Eddie for POM

OS
    iOS
    I have completed the Horus aspect so my team is now going without a defeat to the Nomad wave.

FFE - greed and sustain
    MACLO - forge/cosmic
    KP - Greed/warlord
    Anubis - titan/penance and echo cosmic

Mummy and Ramses in the back seat. Horus and Pharaoh sorted so just Mummy, Ramses and Anubis to finish off. I should get the Nomad T3 later tonight or tomorrow and maybe will get a couple of awakening shards too. I am getting some ironite back but not cost neutral that is for sure.

Times are a little slower but still all 2 mins or under - average is maybe around the 1 min 40 or so but two keys and no defeats at all yet SO I think I will stick with this slower team. I was getting the odd defeat with Horus in the team (at the Nomad level) even with Immortality cosmic on Soccer Ed that I had been using.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    I'm still having issues in the second wave, mostly when the enemy attacks first because the nomad kills my Eddie; my team is below:
    Benjamin Breeg: frontier/cosmic prime
    Horus (awakened 3*): artifact/cosmic echo
    KP: frontier/cosmic echo
    Witch doctor: labyrinth/cosmic prime

So far I have used 3 keys and only 41 victories, average time is 3 minutes but there is a time when I cannot do auto because I get 1 lost after every 3 runs

If You have Forge talis use them on Witch doc. It helps to keep Benji alive.
    Stranger-8205