OS
    Android

MY Clan Skulls did dissapaer since the update

Yesterday I had 99 red clan skulls. Absolutely sure about this. 200% sure. Cause I was willing to buy Gunnr & Thor frags but I decided to wait one day so that I could purchase both at once.

Now, with the new skulls from today added, I merely have 63

I should have at least 130 by now.

I sent a trouble ticket for this

Did anyone else experience the same thing?

OS
    Android
    Two days ago i sent a trouble ticket and posted something about an issue with my clan skulls.

Yesterday those 63 skulls mentioned grew on to 95.

Today however I recevied merely 8 skulls.

The +20 skulls from the rest of my clam members weren't added. I reamin on 103 skulls

Did anyone else experience the same thing? Or am I being the only one to encounter this issue?

OS
    Android
    I have had bugs with my clan skulls. I believe the problem is the app announcing you've received a clan jackpot, after you've already received it, i.e. after reset, you check in to your clan, purchase some items, and then later you get a pop-up for clan jackpot. The jackpot was in the skulls you've already spent. For me, that's what I think is happening.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    I have had bugs with my clan skulls. I believe the problem is the app announcing you've received a clan jackpot, after you've already received it, i.e. after reset, you check in to your clan, purchase some items, and then later you get a pop-up for clan jackpot. The jackpot was in the skulls you've already spent. For me, that's what I think is happening.
    No I did not buy anything yet in the meanwhile

OS
    Android
    After i left the app and entered again i saw i should have recieved 24 clan skulls extra but the weren't added once more

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BennySalazar View Post
    No I did not buy anything yet in the meanwhile
    Oh, and one other thing happened to me-- I didn't get my jackpot one day, then the next day I got twice the amount.

It's definitely bugged, I can confirm that. I've had issues for a few days.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BennySalazar View Post
    Two days ago i sent a trouble ticket and posted something about an issue with my clan skulls.

Yesterday those 63 skulls mentioned grew on to 95.

Today however I recevied merely 8 skulls.

The +20 skulls from the rest of my clam members weren't added. I reamin on 103 skulls

Did anyone else experience the same thing? Or am I being the only one to encounter this issue?
    This happened to me today too. Didnt get the clan jackpot. I assumed it was related to the update this morning. That said, I usually log out and back in again just in case on day reset. Didnt do it today, so maybe that was part of the problem. Hoping I get double tomorrow, but if not, will raise a ticket
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    i also had some skulls lost in past few times.

since then i use tactic, before game restarts, log off---on after 5 min and claim your skulls
    (make sure you're not in game when restart comes)
    Up the Irons!
    Grunf-1111
    Playing for free