So I'm finally finishing up my 4th key without a loss. Quick time is 1:04, average is about 1:30.

Soccer ed - valhalla/angel cosmic
Horus - Blight/mark/echo cosmic
Ghost - fortune/sacred
KP - greed/warlord

Use mummy and pharaoh as ride alongs with the talisman requirements

A few comments:

KP could likely have sustaining/inspiration or blight/sacred with the warlord instead of greed.

Horus is a puzzle. My Horus was at level 10 until I finished the talisman runs, then I maxed him. Honestly I think the best Horus to use is a level 5 without any awakening. Ramesses cleanses any ally with silver effects. Horus level 6 adds the chance of silver stuns instead of just regular stuns. This actually has the potential to make the final wave harder. On the flip side, Horus hits like a freight train when he is woke. Choose your own path.

Future cosmic guarantees Horus stuns but echo triggers also gives a very high chance and it deals more damage. But a future cosmic is an alternative to echo if needed.

Soccer Eddie is significant here. However, if you don't have that, I have found Piece of mind Eddie is solid, if not a good bit slower (2:30-4:00) I used Frontier/cosmic boost. You want PoM to always be casting his fury.

Ghost is incredible here. There is a possibility he gets a passive disable applied on the Nomad wave and that is the only chance to have any ally die. For this reason, I refer Valhalla on Eddie. High chance that you dead ally gets revived.

Regarding Valhalla, if you don't have it, I have heard success with primordial or yin/yang. I also assume space would work but do not know of anyone who has tried it.