OK, I am at work. So I was interrupted by a few phone calls but only managed to complete merely 9 runs in this powerslave dungeon with my first 2 hour key.

I do not have malco and horus. I am lacking Mexico Eddy (only have Argentina) and S LOL as well (my roster wasn't strong enough to grind on auto play back then).

So I have to do it with Benj Breeg ED (Brave T) and X-mas Ghost.

I just got Killer Prime with the boxing day discount but I do not have the greed T to accompany Warlord T.

I played a few rounds with my Horus and malco troopers, the others I played with my Onyx Son (singularity).

I never came close to losing a toon but this dungeon takes for ages. Auto play hardly makes it quicker for me now

Considering to put skill shards on my Piece of Mind ED but I merely have 16 for the moment and you need 25 of them to shard him complety which makes I need to be lucky.

Considering to expirement with Anubis with Artifact. Anubis passively heals a random toon every round so he might power up my killer prime but in a few rounds the ennemy applies crave ... so this can work against me

How the fuck can I obtain those awakening shards? Impossible to reach 150 runs during this event and also lacking sacifcial and avenger T's