Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Powerslave Dungeon-Pics/Rewards/Strategy/Teams/Achievements

Forum moderators, please delete this thread!
    Last edited by Bakura; 11-23-2020 at 02:22 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Ayy fam this is pretty good
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Hahahah damn Bakura, you beat me by two hours

This is really good stuff mate! Can't believe how much works you've already put into this, it's not even been out for a full day yet.

Here is my contribution, although you've already included all of this information in your much more detailed sections. You're going to put me out of a job if I'm not careful

Name:  PowerslaveDungeonUpdatedSmaller.png
Views: 6838
Size:  504.5 KB

UPDATE - 15/02/2021 - A HARD mode stage was added to the game early in February 2021. It is rather quite difficult, and can drop Viper and Brave talismans. I don't have much to say in terms of strategy, as I struggle to beat it, but most people who were able to farm it during the launch event used some combination of Dark Road Eddie + Paranoia Cosmic, and Max Awakened Sentinel Odin and Baphomets.

Name:  Powerslave DungeonHardSmaller.png
Views: 4115
Size:  658.0 KB
    Last edited by Azagthor; 02-15-2021 at 10:51 AM. Reason: added the HARD mode image
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    I've been running the required talisman sets on ride-along Mummy Eddie and Pharaoh Ramses. I've been running things the whole day with Soccer Eddie, Killer Prime, Necropolis and Maclo. Fastest time has been 1:06. Typical time under 2 minutes. I've been through it nearly 100 times thus far and have died twice. Don't forget that you can complete another challenge (achievement) by running Ascension talisman within Frontier Dungeons.

Copied from my post in response to Azagthor's. BTW--nice work both of you. I really appreciate your work!

Soccer with Valhalla and Ascension cosmic
    Killer Prime with Reaper and Advantage
    Necropolis with Viper and Life Cosmic
    Maclo with Forge with Ascension Cosmic

I hope that helps someone, but many of the suggestions above seem like good ones.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Hahahah damn Bakura, you beat me by two hours

This is really good stuff mate! Can't believe how much works you've already put into this, it's not even been out for a full day yet.

Here is my contribution, although you've already included all of this information in your much more detailed sections. You're going to put me out of a job if I'm not careful
    Yeah... I tried to copy you without really copying you.... the talisman info does need to be included.
    Thanks for motivating me to not be so lazy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus-2545 View Post
    I've been running the required talisman sets on ride-along Mummy Eddie and Pharaoh Ramses. I've been running things the whole day with Soccer Eddie, Killer Prime, Necropolis and Maclo. Fastest time has been 1:06. Typical time under 2 minutes. I've been through it nearly 100 times thus far and have died twice. Don't forget that you can complete another challenge (achievement) by running Ascension talisman within Frontier Dungeons.

Copied from my post in response to Azagthor's. BTW--nice work both of you. I really appreciate your work!

Soccer with Valhalla and Ascension cosmic
    Killer Prime with Reaper and Advantage
    Necropolis with Viper and Life Cosmic
    Maclo with Forge with Ascension Cosmic

I hope that helps someone, but many of the suggestions above seem like good ones.
    Wow... 1:06 nice!
    Thanks for posting, I may try that setup, cuz Soccer Ed can prove to be quite useful.

BTW, nice name.... Congrats on becoming AWAKENED!
    Last edited by Bakura; 01-15-2020 at 07:21 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I'm not sure how successful this is but try

B.Breeg with Impulse
    Killer Prime with Greed Warlords
    Horus with Brave
    Witch Doctor with Forge and (ascension) Cosmic
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Name:  Legacy_Screenshot_2020.01.15_21.14.35.jpg
Views: 5309
Size:  125.5 KB

I'm running a variation of B.Breeg, Horus, K.Prime and MACLO with 100%.

Times are varying from 1:26 to 2:40 but are usually up to 2 minutes.

B.Breeg with Impulse
    Horus with Limbo, Blight and T3 Immunity (high attack and magic)
    Killer Prime with Greed and Warlord
    MACLO with Forge and T2 Blind (high attack and magic)

I need to say that I roughly have half of all relics and Green ones are the least invested ones, so I don't have any category above 5th level, nor did I have moneyZ to invest into event ones (perhaps if they're still around it would be a good investment). Perhaps the times would drop for someone with the same setup and full relics.

Thanks again to all of you who are sharing.
    Last edited by ritchbe; 01-16-2020 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Best time down to 1:26, worst up to 2:40
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ritchbe View Post
    I'm running a variation of B.Breeg, Horus, K.Prime and MACLO with 100%.

Times are varying from 1:32 to 2:20, but are usually up to 2 minutes.

B.Breeg with Impulse
    Horus with Limbo, Blight and T3 Immunity (high attack and magic)
    Killer Prime with Greed and Warlord
    MACLO with Forge and T2 Blind (high attack and magic)

I need to say that I roughly have half of all relics and Green ones are the least invested ones, so I don't have any category above 5th level, nor did I have moneyZ to invest into event ones (perhaps if they're still around it would be a good investment). Perhaps the times would drop for someone with the same setup and full relics.

Thanks again to all of you who are sharing.
    Thanks for posting!

You may not have all the relics, but the AI in arena thinks you do whenever it kicks my arse with your team!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Thanks for posting!

You may not have all the relics, but the AI in arena thinks you do whenever it kicks my arse with your team!
    Thanks!

Yeah, that's AI... but gunner ones are the most invested relics I've got, yes (feels like I did a pause just when IC's were pouring like rain).

Won't have much time for Arena though... one loss today for Daily reward and back to grinding we go...

I kind of like that Limbo set for its potential of extra attacks and criticals, Horus could grow up to be a bomber...
    Last edited by ritchbe; 01-15-2020 at 09:07 PM.
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Yeah... I tried to copy you without really copying you.... the talisman info does need to be included.
    Thanks for motivating me to not be so lazy!

Wow... 1:06 nice!
    Thanks for posting, I may try that setup, cuz Soccer Ed can prove to be quite useful.

BTW, nice name.... Congrats on becoming AWAKENED!
    Haha! Of course right after I wrote that, I've been losing more frequently with the same build. So strange. It's like the computer AI changed. The key is to kill that 5th wave quickly because if they don't die right away they stay alive for awhile. If SET gets vanish, then it becomes high chance of loss. I think I may rather have quicker runs and the occasional loss than less losses but longer times (especially with the expense of these dungeons).
    And yes--I am awakened! So, I got to do this event to the maximum!