Threaded View

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Hahahah damn Bakura, you beat me by two hours

This is really good stuff mate! Can't believe how much works you've already put into this, it's not even been out for a full day yet.

Here is my contribution, although you've already included all of this information in your much more detailed sections. You're going to put me out of a job if I'm not careful
    Yeah... I tried to copy you without really copying you.... the talisman info does need to be included.
    Thanks for motivating me to not be so lazy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus-2545 View Post
    I've been running the required talisman sets on ride-along Mummy Eddie and Pharaoh Ramses. I've been running things the whole day with Soccer Eddie, Killer Prime, Necropolis and Maclo. Fastest time has been 1:06. Typical time under 2 minutes. I've been through it nearly 100 times thus far and have died twice. Don't forget that you can complete another challenge (achievement) by running Ascension talisman within Frontier Dungeons.

Copied from my post in response to Azagthor's. BTW--nice work both of you. I really appreciate your work!

Soccer with Valhalla and Ascension cosmic
    Killer Prime with Reaper and Advantage
    Necropolis with Viper and Life Cosmic
    Maclo with Forge with Ascension Cosmic

I hope that helps someone, but many of the suggestions above seem like good ones.
    Wow... 1:06 nice!
    Thanks for posting, I may try that setup, cuz Soccer Ed can prove to be quite useful.

BTW, nice name.... Congrats on becoming AWAKENED!
    Last edited by Bakura; 01-15-2020 at 07:21 PM.