Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Anyone know how many Powerslave awakening shards are needed to fully awaken Horus?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus-2545 View Post
    Anyone know how many Powerslave awakening shards are needed to fully awaken Horus?
    It is 6.

Check here
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    I found a way to use all toon for achievements and never lose on AUTO. Times are between 2:00 and 4:00, but it will more 4 minutes fights. I have all relics maxed.
    Soccer ED - marks, angel
    Horus - penance, blight, echo
    Anubis - artifact, snow
    Ghost - limbo, sacred immunity

It is a chance to run faster with valhala and cosmic angel on Soccer Ed or replacing the echo with angel cosmic on Horus. I can't test it
    Ghost works with fortune & sacred, too.
    mkultra-1058

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus-2545 View Post
    At the bottom of page 1 of this thread, there are now Horus pics of each level of Awakening.

... Thanks for shopping at Wal-Mart,
    have a great day!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    So I'm finally finishing up my 4th key without a loss. Quick time is 1:04, average is about 1:30.

Soccer ed - valhalla/angel cosmic
    Horus - Blight/mark/echo cosmic
    Ghost - fortune/sacred
    KP - greed/warlord

Use mummy and pharaoh as ride alongs with the talisman requirements

A few comments:

KP could likely have sustaining/inspiration or blight/sacred with the warlord instead of greed.

Horus is a puzzle. My Horus was at level 10 until I finished the talisman runs, then I maxed him. Honestly I think the best Horus to use is a level 5 without any awakening. Ramesses cleanses any ally with silver effects. Horus level 6 adds the chance of silver stuns instead of just regular stuns. This actually has the potential to make the final wave harder. On the flip side, Horus hits like a freight train when he is woke. Choose your own path.

Future cosmic guarantees Horus stuns but echo triggers also gives a very high chance and it deals more damage. But a future cosmic is an alternative to echo if needed.

Soccer Eddie is significant here. However, if you don't have that, I have found Piece of mind Eddie is solid, if not a good bit slower (2:30-4:00) I used Frontier/cosmic boost. You want PoM to always be casting his fury.

Ghost is incredible here. There is a possibility he gets a passive disable applied on the Nomad wave and that is the only chance to have any ally die. For this reason, I refer Valhalla on Eddie. High chance that you dead ally gets revived.

Regarding Valhalla, if you don't have it, I have heard success with primordial or yin/yang. I also assume space would work but do not know of anyone who has tried it.

OS
    Android
    Yeah, current chatter on the Forum is Soccer Ed w/ Valhalla and S. Ghost.

Thanks for posting.... with enough variety of teams, almost everyone should be able to have success in this dungeon.

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Ok, this Team worked so great, I updated the page 1 Team suggestion and in game pics!

This setup was way faster and much more stable.... never close to dieing.

Best time- 1:12
    Avg.- 1:30

Soccer/Football Ed- Valhalla/Cosmic
    Horus- Purge/Blight/Cosmic
    KP- Greed/Warlords
    S. Ghost- Alchemy/Cosmic

Name:  18 Victory 2.png
Views: 2093
Size:  358.6 KB

Thanks Natasmai for suggesting Soccer Ed & S. Ghost!

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Just noticed this but the talismans on Rammesess are BS.
    He has 3 green slots but has a red 3 set and a yellow 2 set (Unless the past talismans are the 3 set and redemption is the cosmic)
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Just noticed this but the talismans on Rammesess are BS.
    He has 3 green slots but has a red 3 set and a yellow 2 set (Unless the past talismans are the 3 set and redemption is the cosmic)
    I haven't seen anything about a cosmic redemption.
    I put on page 1 that the Past was a cosmic, cuz they had them in the store recently.
    If there is a cosmic redemption or sacred, I'll have to edit the talisman pic.

It could be they are going off his previous tali slots, he used to be similar to S. Mayan priestess.... like 2 red / 1 green or vice versa.

The bosses & allies in event dungeons always have abnormal talis going on... similar to gauntlet.

It's really his passive that is the real obstacle.... or used to be.
    That setup I just posted makes this a breeze now.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I haven't seen anything about a cosmic redemption.
    I put on page 1 that the Past was a cosmic, cuz they had them in the store recently.
    If there is a cosmic redemption or sacred, I'll have to edit the talisman pic.
    It's sometimes possible to tell which talismans are Cosmics by looking at a characters stats in the pre-fight wave information screen. The stat boost they get often relates directly to their talismans, which are almost always max level 5*. It doesn't really make much of a difference, but it can be a vaguely interesting way to look under the hood.

Nice to see team times are coming right down, and a bigger variety of teams too! Still not quite sure if I'll be able to join in myself yet, but starting to look slightly more possible than before.
    Azagthor-0732