Android
    Maxed Horus T3 Talisman:
    Name:  horustalisman.PNG
Views: 1151
Size:  136.7 KB
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Maxed Horus T3 Talisman:
    Name:  horustalisman.PNG
Views: 1151
Size:  136.7 KB
    Those are the same stats as the maxed T3 Cyborg talisman. Perhaps that's the template for these character-exclusive cosmics?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I haven't seen anything about a cosmic redemption.
    I put on page 1 that the Past was a cosmic, cuz they had them in the store recently.
    If there is a cosmic redemption or sacred, I'll have to edit the talisman pic.

It could be they are going off his previous tali slots, he used to be similar to S. Mayan priestess.... like 2 red / 1 green or vice versa.

The bosses & allies in event dungeons always have abnormal talis going on... similar to gauntlet.

It's really his passive that is the real obstacle.... or used to be.
    That setup I just posted makes this a breeze now.
    hey bakura there is a redemption cosmic, this one i bought but others that were in the store i've since gotten like 'fate' i have 4-5 of them now
    Name:  SmartSelect_20200116-033027_Legacy.jpg
Views: 1155
Size:  131.8 KB
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Those are the same stats as the maxed T3 Cyborg talisman. Perhaps that's the template for these character-exclusive cosmics?
    lol, they are even lazier than me writing annual reports

I tried the new suggested team. Can be pretty fast, but also can take up to 3 mins when you have bad luck. Moreover I just had a defeat :/
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Ok, this Team worked so great, I updated the page 1 Team suggestion and in game pics!

This setup was way faster and much more stable.... never close to dieing.

Best time- 1:12
    Avg.- 1:30

Soccer/Football Ed- Valhalla/Cosmic
    Horus- Purge/Blight/Cosmic
    KP- Greed/Warlords
    S. Ghost- Alchemy/Cosmic

Thanks Natasmai for suggesting Soccer Ed & S. Ghost!
    Credit goes to the Clan Hivemind.... I'm just the one who posted it! I have had 6 keys no losses now, and pretty much dead on 53 runs/key quick time has dropped to 1:00 dead... Cant seem to break the 0:50's though

As Raz pointed out, there is a redemption cosmic. Unfortunately it seems that (some of) the cosmics they offer for purchase are much stronger and definitely worth the purchase :-/

Similar to my Angel Cosmic I showed you. Just more pay to play benefits, but whatever.
    Last edited by Natasmai; 01-16-2020 at 12:08 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    So I'm finally finishing up my 4th key without a loss. Quick time is 1:04, average is about 1:30.

Soccer ed - valhalla/angel cosmic
    Horus - Blight/mark/echo cosmic
    Ghost - fortune/sacred
    KP - greed/warlord
    My runs with this setup (Soccer Ed has Ascension cosmic, don't have Angel): 2:03, 3:00, 1:45, 1:47, 2:03

Best time- 1:12
    Avg.- 1:30

Soccer/Football Ed- Valhalla/Cosmic
    Horus- Purge/Blight/Cosmic
    KP- Greed/Warlords
    S. Ghost- Alchemy/Cosmic
    When I tried this setup to a variation in cosmics, i got: 2:26, 1:47, 1:30, 2:30, 1:51, 1:51, 2:42

Shifting cosmics a bit to have Immunity on Horus did a new best time of 1:24, followed by: 1:41, 1:39, 1:25, 2:34, 1:54, 2:31, 1:33...

It definitely seems better than my old setup and I'll stick with it, but damn those relics
    Last edited by ritchbe; 01-16-2020 at 12:12 PM.
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    I gave Horus a set of Angles, as I saw the Ghost die once in a while in the boss wave and the rest of the team was stunned one round too much which caused 2 defeats.
    Maybe I find a better cosmic for the ghost somewhere on another character, but in general I have bad luck with cosmics. Opened 10 regular ones today, 7 epic and one mythical and got no yellow or red, not one t3 (apart from the mythical) and almost exclusively the lousy % effects (especially the mythic... white t3 with 15% MR, exactly the same I already had...what a big BS!)
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    My times are pretty consistent - fastest is 1:01 (so close lol). Normally times are around 1:20 - 1:50 or so. I tried a few different cosmics but only when I get the odd defeat - just to see if it makes a difference. I went past the ascension target so have used a few others with the Ghost based team approach and it seems solid. I got the odd defeat yesterday - in four keys maybe 4 or 5 defeats. None so far today but just one key used so far but not changed the team either so it is maybe just RNG that goes against you from time to time. Not too bothered about the odd defeat, one per key is fine. I'll know where I am after this key but must be close to 250 or so runs I think.

Not really sure what buy yet either - someone said that the awaken mats are in Awaken souls so maybe less of an issue to go for them too hard - maybe get one or two. Not sure on trying for two T3 or one T3 or maybe 2 T2 for each character. I cant see me going for all of it for sure - not wanting to spend all that ironite when it is needed elsewhere.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Ive tried every conbination i can think of using Aubis. I just cant find a consistent team to use on auto with him. has any one tried the horus store cosmic in dungeon yet? I might get the t1 cosmic now if it makes the dungeon easier.

OS
    Android
    Virtual XI - Valhalla/Cosmic Echo

Mummy Ed - Avenger/Titan (backseat)

Pharaoh Ed - Purge/Sacrificial (backseat)

Horus - Sustaining/Mark/Cosmic Snow

Maclo Bot - Forge/Cosmic AtkXMag

Anubis - Artifact/Cosmic Ascention

This team is somewhat reliable on Auto, but I like to switch to manual during Horus and make sure I have power and fury for the next round. On last round I use Horus power move which inflicts passive disable on set, if it doesn't then Ed's fury should. Once Set's passive is knocked down Maclo can one shot Ramses sometimes, but Anubis can finish him off if not. This is a little work, but gets the Anubis part of the challenge as well. The talis in the backseat ed's count so you get all 4 of those event challenges and all the achievements as well. After you get all 300 battles you can switch to a faster auto team. This can take up to 5 minutes on full auto, but with me running the last couple rounds I average around 2:30ish. I got 30 battles in for my last key, 100% wins. Please note that my Horus is awakened with 4 purple stars, this may be necessary to get the passive disable on his power move. Virtual Ed also inflicts passive disable with his fury but I had more luck hitting with Horus' power move first.