Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Gold for Awakening toons

Hi devs,
    The other day I read someone in Facebook saying that we need a gold mine in the game or a monthly event to earn good amounts of gold since awakening toons is so expensive. It would be great if you devs take this into consideration, please.
    For example I have now two almost awakened toons but I don't have enough gold and there's not a place in the game where you can get good amounts of gold in little time. Also we need gold for other things as well. And all together is a really big amount of gold. I think this would be appreciated for all of us players.
    Hope this is not in the forum yet. If it is just ignore it. Thanks for reading.

OS
    Android
    It seems that the increased availability of Cosmic talisman souls and frags (which grant a 5* gold idol worth 1 mill) is the best way to get gold.
    Events, dungeons, and arena/trooper/clan stores, all have the talisman souls or frags for trade.

Also, converting old or unwanted soul frags to precious souls has a chance for gold.

Lastly.... the daily & weekly dungeons reward a good amount of gold.

For farming, Night City is probably the best payout for gold.

Good Luck!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    It seems that the increased availability of Cosmic talisman souls and frags (which grant a 5* gold idol worth 1 mill) is the best way to get gold.
    Events, dungeons, and arena/trooper/clan stores, all have the talisman souls or frags for trade.

Also, converting old or unwanted soul frags to precious souls has a chance for gold.

Lastly.... the daily & weekly dungeons reward a good amount of gold.

For farming, Night City is probably the best payout for gold.

Good Luck!
    Thanks Bakura😀🤘

OS
    Android
    The talisman dungeons are by far the best way to get gold fast.

The dungeon drops plenty of gold, and with good teams you can score a full cosmic talisman per run. Five cosmics are a bonus epic cosmic. So with 10 hours of farming you can expect 12 mill on the cosmics alone, plus at least a couple of millions from the dungeon itself.

PLUS the talisman dungeons drop a crapload of colorless talisman runes. The five star ones give 3200 gold each, and the talisman dungeon will drop 10-20 every time.
    Last edited by Cthulhu; 01-16-2020 at 11:08 AM.

OS
    Android
    If you farm Night City levels on Madness you can sell the 4* yellow talismans for 60k+ gold, which are a good additional boost alongside the 13k-18k gold per run.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Talisman conversion is also my main route to gold these days - I can barley do any old school Powerslave farming other than when I do most of my Troopers. I tend to lump in some Talisman dungeon keys and also do those daily quests but the amount of talisman upgrades, character levelling and defo these awakens are murder to feed gold to. Ironite too is a nightmare these days unless you spend to get it - I even stooped to that a week or so ago and then slapped my myself for doing it! We defo need a big fat sac event that spills gold and ironite like there is no tomorrow!

I cant remember which event it was at the end of last year but it was around Halloween and I got loads of characters on a couple of events - my gold has struggled since then, as has my ironite. An dot think I had over 200M gold this time last year and around a float of 7k ironite! Gone those days are!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I cant remember which event it was at the end of last year but it was around Halloween and I got loads of characters on a couple of events - my gold has struggled since then, as has my ironite. An dot think I had over 200M gold this time last year and around a float of 7k ironite! Gone those days are!
    There was a spending event last year with targets for spending levels that went up to 300M gold (I don't remember exactly) and there were offers in the store to buy some mediocre stuff (maybe like an epic or legendary talisman soul?) for 75M and 150M respectively. At the time I had like 160M gold and there was almost nothing to spend it on, so I dumped 75M on something I didn't really need, just to get part of the achievement. Ever since awakening started, I kick myself every day for that purchase.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    The talisman dungeons are by far the best way to get gold fast.

The dungeon drops plenty of gold, and with good teams you can score a full cosmic talisman per run. Five cosmics are a bonus epic cosmic. So with 10 hours of farming you can expect 12 mill on the cosmics alone, plus at least a couple of millions from the dungeon itself.

PLUS the talisman dungeons drop a crapload of colorless talisman runes. The five star ones give 3200 gold each, and the talisman dungeon will drop 10-20 every time.
    Thanks Cthulhu. I didn't know some of those things. 👍
    Last edited by Storm; 01-16-2020 at 04:39 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    If you farm Night City levels on Madness you can sell the 4* yellow talismans for 60k+ gold, which are a good additional boost alongside the 13k-18k gold per run.
    Thanks, doing that Dragonmat

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepeople View Post
    There was a spending event last year with targets for spending levels that went up to 300M gold (I don't remember exactly) and there were offers in the store to buy some mediocre stuff (maybe like an epic or legendary talisman soul?) for 75M and 150M respectively. At the time I had like 160M gold and there was almost nothing to spend it on, so I dumped 75M on something I didn't really need, just to get part of the achievement. Ever since awakening started, I kick myself every day for that purchase.
    I think it was actually a sac event that I had hoarded for so it was the gold cost for sacking vortex after vortex after vortex that got me - pretty sure anyway! I did get lots of missing characters so at the time I was pleased with what I got.....just never really recovered - pretty sure I spent 160 M on the sacking.....!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496