Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Grinding dungeons to earn and awaken characters, ends up paying off, whether you get talisman soul frags or SoW to trade for souls & frags.

Trading hoarded SoW and grinding the Powerslave dungeon earned enough gold to max awaken Horus.... and this pic is just half of it.
    Name:  20200119_140951.png
Views: 712
Size:  416.8 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    This really high gold requirements are probably another way to make it harder to awaken a character. I'm guessing people were awakening at a much faster rate than the dev expected.

All this grinding needs shitload of ironite. So basically you're buying gold with ironite. There have to be a better way. They had a couple of good events (sacrifice) in the past that gives you gold but that all stopped recently... Specifically after the awakening
    Last edited by Rain88; 01-19-2020 at 11:08 PM.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    I grind the Powerslave now. And, I got two talisman soul frags before 150 running.

That feature is of.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollina View Post
    I grind the Powerslave now. And, I got two talisman soul frags before 150 running.

That feature is of.
    I got the feeling they chop off the rewards for a lot of things. Iīve been running PS and I didnīt get many blue bricks (a lot of colorless.. bleh) or anything much more than awakening frags.

The same with other dungeons... Trooper dungeon isnīt dropping so many SoW as before either... but maybe just bad luck or my perception...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"