OS
    iOS

Fastest way of getting Frontier Coins?

Besides spending money, or converting ironite to FC...

I've used a bunch of daily dungeon keys, and that's probably the best way I've found to get FC, without a net loss of ironite.
    Some frontier dungeons also resulted in occasional 15 FC drops, I'm unsure if there is a dungeon that drops more FC than others. (I've got around 60 FC from 2h running the infernal dungeon, with no loss of ironite). Perhaps other dungeons give more? There is a bunch of dungeons I've have not tried yet... cosmic talisman, frozen wasteland, weekly challenge. And others I cannot remember if they dropped FC; have a bunch of keys for all.

Would like to buy Horus before attempting to run Powerslave, and I'm 800 FC away.
    Thanks troopers!

OS
    Android
    Unfortunately I haven't tracked FC very well, but search the forum for something by Azagthor, maybe. eta: incidentally, the Powerslave dungeon drops FC, after the update, but I guess that doesn't help you
    Last edited by Ydex; 01-17-2020 at 07:18 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Other than buying FC with ironite directly there are no super fast and ways to gain FC reliably. Some of the frontier dungeons are pretty good, but they seem mostly about making it easier to keep buying more keys. Frozen Wasteland is garbage for FC, don't waste a key if that's what you're after. Running a whole bunch of Daily Dungeons is good for ironite, and pretty decent for FC (I got ~400FC from 60 keys), but time-consuming as you can't really auto-run that place.

Still not sure which dungeon is considered the best though sorry. Unless you're wanting to do some Powerslave runs for the current launch event, no harm in working towards some of the other dungeon goals and coming back to Powerslave later on when you've been able to buy Horus.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Thanks! Will keep farming infernal dungeon (have a bunch of keys), and daily dungeon if I have time. Now I'm just 550 FC away from Horus.

OS
    Android
    You may want to keep a few keys just in case there is a future event that requires a specific dungeon. Always think about resources, be careful to not spend everything unless you are willing to possibly suffer consequences.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartman9999 View Post
    Thanks! Will keep farming infernal dungeon (have a bunch of keys), and daily dungeon if I have time. Now I'm just 550 FC away from Horus.
    If you have any extra Alchemist fragments, you trade them in for frontier coins.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    If you have any extra Alchemist fragments, you trade them in for frontier coins.
    Oh right, also, the Clan Store, can get 150 each week there. Those are probably the easiest ones to get. The ones you can buy for trooper badges or iron coins are quite expensive in comparison, I've never bothered with those ones.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Got 50 FC from clan store (I'm now out of clan coins), but more importantly... so much farming of frontier dungeons got me enough 3*shards so i could finally awaken some toons to higher levels, and just hit an achievement that awarded me 350 FC. I'll be getting Horus after a couple of daily dungeon runs. thanks guys!