Thread: Tribute Souls

OS
    Android

Tribute Souls

Hi, I'm thinking about buying a tribute soul, but I'm not sure if it's worth while the 300 ironites. Could someone please tell me?
    By the way, Is Gunnr Valhalla Maiden awakenable?
    Cheers.
    Last edited by Storm; 01-18-2020 at 01:26 AM.

OS
    iOS
    As far I've seen, buying the tribute soul is not worth the 300 ironite. The rewards pool is too large and you can only get one of them, which might be something horrible like SoW or Skill Shards. Even if you do happen to pull talismans, you don't get the entire 5 set. You only get 2. Plus, the tribute amounts are usually pitiful.

As for Gunnr, she's not awakenable, at least as far as I know.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    I have bought three of those, the first one only gave me awakening soul fragments (like 800), the second one gave me clan soul fragments (like 600) and the third one I only got legendary soul fragments and 5 skull coins (the ones used in clans store).

For me the best ones were the clan soul gragments because I was able to convert them and get like 2 epic souls and then a mythical soul and those souls (all of them) gave me FC, Ironite and some other goodies and actually I got a little bit more than the 300 ironite that I used for the tribute soul

OS
    Android
    Thanks Highace and Andy. You were really helpful 😃