Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

4* colorless awakening Materials

Me and numerous othe players are concerned about the lack of colorless 4* awakening materials.
    What gets me is that in the packs you buy in the store the awakening pack III for 1,000 frags is to help awaken the 6th tier but they have 4 star colorless shards in it. It doesn't make sense because the 4* colorless is not needed for the final awakening only 5*. The 4* colorless should be in the awakening pack II for 600 frags because they give 4 star colored shards in that pack and that pack is for awakening 4 and 5 tier not the final.. I have 3xs the 5 star then I do 4 star and it should not be like that. Please change the awakening pack configuration or have higher drop rates for 4* colorless. I have spoken
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    Yeah while we’re at it, why aren’t colourless 1 stars not in pack I?
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    I am having problems earning the 4* awakenable mats. I have 8 toons and no 4*s. If I had to buy them it would cost 100K frags . They need to increase the drop rate or increase the amount you recieve in the purchase packs. This definetly seems to be the bottleneck to awaken toons, that and possibly gold. This will just get worse as the release more awakenables.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I'm pretty much at a standstill awaking characters. 25 4* colorless awaking materials per character is a bit over the top....and they are very hard to come by. A bottleneck for sure.
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    iOS
    Souls... I tend to get way more stuff from the souls.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Souls... I tend to get way more stuff from the souls.
    How do you approach it? Just dump souls and then when close, finish out a char with a bought pack?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Yeah.. just souls.. by the time I need 4 stars, I have them...often 5 stars as well.

The ONLY time I've purchased the frag packs was for assassin 5 star runes, since there are so many awakenable assassin characters. Seriously, all I've purchase is maybe 3 or 4 Assassin 5 star packs. Everything else has been from soul drops.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    It's already been pointed out how strange it is having them in the 1,000 pack. Moving them to the 600 pack would be a good move, along with adding in some 1* colourless shards. Would certainly be consistent with the design idea of making things more accessible over time too.

From my limited data set (82 awakening souls), 5* colourless awakening shards are more likely to drop than the 4* versions (34 vs 25). No idea how often they drop in the LoL dungeon, but given how many you need of each, can see why it's becoming a roadblock for people.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I hope to see an answer from a Dev over this question. It's pretty ridiculous to be overstocked on everything except for 4* colorless awakening shards, of which all methods show painfully low drops for them.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I quit playing Elder Scrolls: Blades because of a bottleneck in enchanting materials.
    I have no idea if they ever fixed it, I never went back or played it ever again.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic