Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That's funny that I come across this thread today... I've been grinding LOL 14 and when I get 1000 awakening soul fragments I've been buying the packs and I was really wondering if it was worth it. It's a roll of the dice I have a couple of the LOLs max awakened trying to get Dark Lilith. I have 3 to go and they are pretty close, but I need the 5* evo materials... And sadly I need about 150 of the gunner regular evo blocks too... guess it will be a busy Sunday.

One of the things I noticed was how many redemption soul fragments are dropping. I don't have any need for more of those other than sacrifice... wish you could buy materials with those.

I really wish there was a way to tell what fragments were required for certain things in the stores. So many of the frags look the same so you never really know what frag it is until you use it. Then you wonder if you should have used it somewhere else...

Guess I need to keep better notes!! Up the Irons!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    I believe the redemption souls (and the other souls you get in LOL XV) give talisman frags when you use them. Its a nice boost for those souls. When I was farming, I would save the frags until a sac event, convert them to souls and then sac all the guys (since I had all 5 onyx son and 5 shardborne). The fact that you also get some gold idols and cosmics was a nice addition.

If you are needing the 5* colored materials, the 1000 frag packs are definitely the way to go, just buy what you need and be done with it.

The bigger problem is the 4* colorless are the lowest drop rate in the game right now. You run a key and get more 5* colorless and 3* colorless than 4*? something isnt right there. And this is an issue that has been brought up over and over again with the DEV's and support and they simply dont seem to care. There hasnt been a noticeable change in the drop rate, there hasnt even been an acknowledgement by them that it is working as intended or oops sorry we need to fix that.... just radio silence.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I believe the redemption souls (and the other souls you get in LOL XV) give talisman frags when you use them. Its a nice boost for those souls. When I was farming, I would save the frags until a sac event, convert them to souls and then sac all the guys (since I had all 5 onyx son and 5 shardborne). The fact that you also get some gold idols and cosmics was a nice addition.

If you are needing the 5* colored materials, the 1000 frag packs are definitely the way to go, just buy what you need and be done with it.

The bigger problem is the 4* colorless are the lowest drop rate in the game right now. You run a key and get more 5* colorless and 3* colorless than 4*? something isnt right there. And this is an issue that has been brought up over and over again with the DEV's and support and they simply dont seem to care. There hasnt been a noticeable change in the drop rate, there hasnt even been an acknowledgement by them that it is working as intended or oops sorry we need to fix that.... just radio silence.
    Thanks for the reply!!! Guess I'll keep doing what I'm doing for the 5* and see how quickly I run out of the 4*. I haven't had a problem with those yet, but it could be that I have 3 more LOL to bring to full max and haven't seen the shortage yet. Oh goodie!!! something to look forward to! :-)

Didn't realize it, but we are in the same clan!! Jomsviking!

I've been playing since day one, but need someone to bounce ideas off of from time to time... Can you message me the discord link for our clan? :-)
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...