OS
    iOS

Talisman evo runes

Done servers runs today to try and get some 2* runes yo level up talismans to 5* with spending 1 mega refill and 3 normal refills I only managed to farm 23 colourless, surely devs need to up the drop count on these, I understand they are in business to make money but this is just killing the game. My team is nowhere near strong enough to farm the dungeons so UW, BNW and BF is really my only option. Either I’ve been real unlucky or the drop rates are shockingly low

So question is where is the best place to get the tali runes

OS
    Android
    BNW is supposed to be the place for farming normal talisman upgrade material, you also got them through sacrifice and some Skull Quests. The higher you get, the higher the material will be. I remember, when I started the game I had to buy some very pricy talisman upgrade packs. Cause I needed to get better talisman to climb higher higher in BNW. I'm not sure it's still good advice but I'd read the convo on BNW to get the most from what you have already.
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    iOS
    yeah bnw is what ive been mainly running so far i've dropped 29 2* runes and the rest have been 1 and 3's even done floor at a time seems V and VI seems to drop the 2*'s the most but they are still in very low quantities so after nearly 300 runs i still need shed loads more, and to be honest i dont think 625 ironite is a good deal for the amount of 2* runes you get per pack m8. i think it's gonna be a very slow process to level up, midgard x2, primordial, alchemy, and a number of cosmics
    Last edited by Madrik; 03-15-2020 at 09:44 PM.

OS
    Android
    Have you tried running the cosmos, such as powerslave or AMOLAD,? They drop colorless shards and runes.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I use trooper dungeon for 2* Evo runes for talismans. Out of the past two runs I get 47 - 50, 40 avg. Sometimes less due to connect errors.