OS
    iOS

Earn Karma points-help a dummarse....

I’ve been playing this game for about a month now, I’ve cleared all the levels, and now I’m working on that mad city thing. I spent most of my lunch hour looking through old threads, and I’m still not having a whole Lotta luck finding any answers to my questions. So if a few of you smart ones don’t mind me picking at your brain, I’ve got a few questions…

Are there any areas (not dungeons that require keys) that gives a high level of XP to your toons, score you a crapton of gold, easy places to get the evolution runes to upgrade your talismans, that sort of thing? I wanted to try some of these newer dungeons that have come out, but I just don’t have the toons or the tools to get very far. I don’t mind doing the grinding and earning the rewards, I was just wondering if there are some particular places that are better than others. One person, I forget who, told me about Powerslave in the kingdom of the sands, but is there anything else?
    Ingame name VIKING-6665
    Clan Leader of the RiseOfEddie clan

OS
    iOS
    I’d recommend powerslave because it the most fruitful of the levels that cost 4 sands.
    So it’s quick and you can get lots of runs in very quickly
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    I think you need to see how far you can get in the Brave New World dungeons. There are sets of Talismans you can earn there, as well as the Talisman leveling material you are looking for. See this reference thread: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ht=brave+world Get at least one set of EVERY Talisman you can from BNW.

Also, see how high you can get in the Lord of Light dungeons. There you will get character leveling material-- they change "color" each day.

I would definitely keep grinding on the Cosmos levels, Brave New World, and Lord of Light I-X until you are able to reach the top of each of these. If you get stuck in Cosmos, BNW, or LoL, grind one of the others until something busts loose. That's what I did.

Also, stay aware of the Events tab, and try to earn any rewards you can in Events-- you may get lucky and score some high-level characters from Event souls.

eta: Troopers-- you may want to run your troopers every day on Powerslave, because of the low SoT (sands of time) cost. When you progress far enough, there will be other Cosmos levels to grind daily, but right now focus on Powerslave at the highest difficulty you can, if you want to "auto-play" your troopers.
    Last edited by Ydex; 01-20-2020 at 08:50 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    At the point you are in with the toons you have night city is out of the question. You need to just keep grinding powerslave to level up toons and earn gold. Dont spend gold on leveling toons do it naturally. You need to start leveling up talisman.

Without spending money it's hard at the beginning but gets easier as time goes by when you earn some OP toons/talisman.

Have you earned all the skulls to open the skull quests? Dont buy events souls or banner packs. Spend ironite on SoT refills. Dont attempt events unless you can complete them, otherwise you are wasting resources.

Some newer players can give you better directions on how to proceed to maximize your resources.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Yes. Only spend Ironite on Sands of Time refills. Do NOT buy souls.

You can sacrifice characters, but also-- you can expand your character slots by scrolling all the way to the right and clicking the plus sign. The game doesn't tell you that, anywhere. Maybe don't sacrifice until you learn enough to not regret dumping a good character.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Without keys, the best thing to do is grind the highest battle in the cosmos you can... Powerslave, A Matter of Life Or Death, Number of the Beast, or Lord of Flies.

Powerslave will give more XP overall, but won't drop 3star colorless evo runes. Gold return is decent.
    A Matter of Life or Death (AMoLoD) will drop better items with roughly the same gold drop as Powerslave (slightly more but not much) generally less XP than Powerslave though
    Number of the Beast (NOTB) will drop 3 star runes, has about the same gold return and XP as AMOLoD.
    Lord of the Flies will yield the most gold and least XP. But will drop 3 star runes and colored runes. And high-value talismans that can be sold for more gold.

Which one you grind depends on how strong of a team you have or what you are after. If it's XP.. then Powerslave. If it's gold, then Lord of the Flies.
    If you can beat Lord of the Flies easily, then you may want to grind one level below it (Words of Warning) to gain more XP while you are raking in gold.

I tend to default to Words of Warning for general grinding.

As for sacrificing, NEVER sacrifice a 4 or 5 star character unless it's a duplicate. You'll want at least one of all the 4 and 5 stars eventually. 3 stars or lower can be sacrificed if you want, they'll appear again.. OFTEN..... except the Eddies. You'll want to hang on to at least one of each of the 3 star Eddies if you get them. (Speed of Light, Storm, Gangland, ... and the other "purchasables" I believe)
    Last edited by Yup; 01-20-2020 at 10:54 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the tips, everyone, I’ll give them all a try. I really can’t complain about where I am at the game, I’ve beaten most of the Lords of light, all of the garden stuff, I do fairly decent on the daily key, what was a slap of reality was the madness level of the snow land dungeon key quest, and the Powerslave dungeon. I spent three mill on the power slave key, went in with my meat thrown over my shoulder smelling like hope and Axe body spray and got my butt handed back to me after they kicked it for an hour. Apparently beating things hard until they fall down doesn’t work anymore, I need to have a strategy and talismans that will take away benefits or add some to me.
    Ingame name VIKING-6665

OS
    Android
    Yeah, dude. Avoid the "certain class only" dungeons for now. Here's a resource on the frontier dungeons: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ys-Cheat-Sheet

If you're really itching to get into these dungeons, read the PDFs in that thread, think about the restrictions and requirements before jumping in with both feet.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks I’ll do that
    Ingame name VIKING-6665