Maybe it is a pun on “Career Women”.
    I mean she’s a gunner class and she’s called Caria
    (Cari-a Gun into battle)
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    It's not that bad really...

loaded up 2 mega-refills.. let it grind LOL X.... Roughly 1200 frags ... got the character and 3 Vipers...

loaded 2 mega-refills .. let it grind LOL XV..... Roughly 500 frags. But, also get the awakening frags and the absolution/resolution frags and awakening materials.. so it's a trade off.

But if you're only seeking Caria frags.. LOL X seems to be the better grind.
    Yes, you're right!! this morning the drop rate looked like poor, but then it got much better, I almost have enough for the toon, and haven't played the whole megarefill yet.
    I will give it 2 or 3 megarefills more, since I need 4 vipers (only have one!) and a lot of "awakeningware".

OS
    iOS
    I’ve just got her, used one mega refill on lol x, and drop rate wasn’t bad 3 lol keys, 3 50 frag drops the rest in 10’s and 5’s so still got some SoT left, got the light tali set but it’s not much use to her so will just use that on another gunner, she needs a blend of atk and magic to be of any real use tbh

OS
    Android
    The light talisman can be very useful. It gives perfect immortality to all allies each round. It can be put on someone who isnt the strongest but gives good buffs. It can be very annoying if you are not prepared for it.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    The light talisman can be very useful. It gives perfect immortality to all allies each round. It can be put on someone who isnt the strongest but gives good buffs. It can be very annoying if you are not prepared for it.
    Like someone with the blocker passive
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    She doesn't get full Fury in Arena/Gauntlet battles. Is this intended on purpose or is it a bug?

OS
    iOS
    I noticed the same thing. Tested Caria in arena today and she only gives about 3/4 bar of fury. Full power, but fury always falls short if my team goes first. If my team goes second she seems to give the full fury bar. Repeatable. Happens every time. Caria's passive is not working as written in Arena.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    Not tried her in arena yet, but doesn’t always work anyway, neither does the light tali set doesn’t heal allies most of the time, defo think there’s a bug