Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    This character seems worth the ‘grind’
    Last edited by Beddie; 01-21-2020 at 07:32 AM.
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    You can get the character in one run of troopers in X. That's it, there isn't a grind-- its ridiculously easy... and then, there's nothing else to do but spend like 2k ironite to get 3 Eternal keys.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Nice toon, nice event, but yes, I agree that the things to buy are extremely expensive, if you need a set of vipers, you need to spend 1500 fragments!! that's crazy, not to mention the Cyborg Cosmic Talis...
    Anyway, I will try to get the toon and 2 or 3 vipers and will have to wait to get them in the future again.

OS
    iOS
    It's not that bad really...

loaded up 2 mega-refills.. let it grind LOL X.... Roughly 1200 frags ... got the character and 3 Vipers...

loaded 2 mega-refills .. let it grind LOL XV..... Roughly 500 frags. But, also get the awakening frags and the absolution/resolution frags and awakening materials.. so it's a trade off.

But if you're only seeking Caria frags.. LOL X seems to be the better grind.
    Last edited by Yup; 01-21-2020 at 09:10 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, seems nice and easy to get her at least. Not sure I can be bothered with the rest of it, although I do need to grind XV in any case I suppose so I will see where it goes. Do not really need more vipers but it cant hurt to get another set I suppose.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I think its worth throwing a mega refill at. Toon seems like a good one and I only need 1 viper to finish a set. If I get anymore toons Ill toss em in the pit next sac event.
    Chris-9038
    Member of the Order of Eld Clan!

'I know what I want, and I say what I want, and no one can take it away'

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    It's not that bad really...

loaded up 2 mega-refills.. let it grind LOL X.... Roughly 1200 frags ... got the character and 3 Vipers...

loaded 2 mega-refills .. let it grind LOL XV..... Roughly 500 frags. But, also get the awakening frags and the absolution/resolution frags and awakening materials.. so it's a trade off.

But if you're only seeking Caria frags.. LOL X seems to be the better grind.
    Spent 720 SoT and grinded LoL XV for 350 frags. Had to restart the game 4 times because it hanged so 140 SoT went wasted.

I'll switch to LoL X to see the frags there, but I believe they will be in line with what Yup stated.

I've done 1240 SoT on LoL X for only 630 frags.

Given Yup's results, I seem to be off by 100%. Dunno if they've tweaked the drop rates in the meantime, but it feels bad.

I have Cyborg cosmic and Viper, so I won't grind. Another set (on BHE) of both would come nice though.
    Last edited by ritchbe; 01-23-2020 at 11:39 AM. Reason: LoL X update
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    iOS
    She is a decent character. For a 4 star she hits well and has enough defenses to keep her alive a while. The heal block is nice... I ran her through the Labyrinth dungeon a couple times. She held her own. but was not as useful against FIE at the end and losses occurred... so switched her out for G LOL again.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    She’s probably one for the Gauntlet and some event missions
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    Maybe it is a pun on “Career Women”.