OS
    iOS

Why do the survey?

So what reason do you want us to do this survey? (I’d u defat and player feedback for the first portion but then you splinter off into personal detalis)
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    What are you referring to?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    What are you referring to?
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...-Player-Survey
    This
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    Honestly, I just don't sign in to Google for ANYTHING other than mandatory things for work then I sign out immediately.

While none of the questions are really THAT personal... and I wouldn't really be bothered by LOTB having my answers... Google better targeting advertising to me based on those answers is another matter. Because yes.. Google WILL use the data as well. I know in this age of "privacy be damned" this may seem like I'm being overly protective for no reason. But if not me then who?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by yup View Post
    i know in this age of "privacy be damned" this may seem like i'm being overly protective for no reason. But if not me then who?
    12345678910 Name:  4Vp5Vyd.jpg
Views: 598
Size:  86.2 KB
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    To be fair if you answered the demographics/other interests things honestly more likely than not it's not new info to Google. Google already knows a lot about its users due to how it collects user's info.

At this point the damage to your online presence is negligible. Better to fill out this survey and let them know why you think this app is going downhill.

To whoever wrote the survey: funny how all the questions were phrased like you expect users to love your app and only give positive answers. Good thing you left some free form fields for me to input places your app fails
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    It’s a marketing development survey. Something as specific as Iron Maiden, they’ve probably reached the fan base and are now trying to develop what appeals to potential new players not directly fans of Iron Maiden. They’ll aggregate the most liked aspects and work that into promoting the game to potential new players. Very little of the survey had to do with anything detailed or specific about the actual game. The personal info is to build a better demographic profile of the player base. They can tailor better marketing campaigns based on specific demographics like age or location etc. So if you haven’t taken it and are curious it’s not a survey about changing or improving the game etc. It just helps them find new players.

OS
    iOS
    I think they want to know favorite tv shows to make Home Eddie... Peter Griffin Eddie.... I mean they already have a Rick Grimes Eddie A fat Eddie would be a change
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I would do the survey if I could sign in with anything other than a google account.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    I would do it for ironite giveaway :P
    Aviv-2226