OS
    iOS

Karma points for helping a dummass part 2

Ok, looked through 50 different threads and have done an equal amount of attempts with no use.

Missions item REMOVE BENEFICIAL EFFECT

I have used every character with ANYTHING to do with removing beneficial effects and not one score received. Is there a talisman I need, particular toon, sacrifice a live chicken while dancing naked around a fire, WHAT????

Thanks in advance
    Ingame name VIKING-6665
    Clan Leader of the RiseOfEddie clan

OS
    Android
    Mine never worked. I think that one is just broken, but good effort trying to crack it.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Ok that’s what I thought. I’ve been using clairvoyant and every time some enemy got a benny over their head, she’d knock it off. Yet not a single tally. Good to know thanks

Quick edit- any other missions broke too? I seem to have the same problem with the “remove bennies from lord of light magus” level too. Stolen his ghosting, removed his ghosting, yet no rewards or showing it worked
    Last edited by Big_Beefy_Biker; 01-22-2020 at 07:40 PM.
    Ingame name VIKING-6665

OS
    iOS
    Yeah it broken...it’s like that since I started playing over a year ago...any “remove beneficial” mission is broken
    Aviv-2226

OS
    iOS
    At the times I used to start playing, there haven’t been any problems with that. I’m sorry to hear that you guys struggle with finishing those achievements.

OS
    Android
    I also had problems with the: equip a burning talisman set to any character, I tried it with all my toons and nothing, but the game finally worked last week xD

OS
    iOS
    I’ve come across moment where I finish a challenge, and next thing I know, I’m collecting 5 rewards for things I’ve done in the past. Guess I gotta knock out the “boss quest” to drop the rest? I dunno

Thanks for your help everyone
    Ingame name VIKING-6665