OS
    iOS

Earn Karma points- help a dummass part 4

I’ve been working a lot of overtime so I haven’t the time to do the looking up myself so your help would be very appreciated.

Ok boys and girls, todays stupid question is.... classes. I’ve been getting a lot of different toons and eddies and I’m curious about the different classes. In other games I’ve played, they’ve been rock-paper-scissors types. Basically one of yours trumps another while the third kicks your arse. Are classes here like that? I’m getting a little knowledge as I go along. Sentinel seems to be about health and defense, warrior-strength, magus-magic duh, gunner-distance, etc. unless I’m way off base. Assassin I’m clueless on.

Any help would be appreciated please and thank you in advance.
    Ingame name VIKING-6665
    Clan Leader of the RiseOfEddie clan

OS
    Android
    There are class affinities in this game as well. If you click on the little "i" with a circle around it on the right of your team select screen, you'll see:

In general, magus (blue) is good against warrior (red), warrior (red) is good against sentinel (green), sentinel (green) is good against magus (blue). Gunner (yellow) is good against assassin (purple) and assassin (purple) is good against gunner (yellow).
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Oh that’s awesome, I just looked. VERY similar to past games. Fire-water-earth and light-dark basically. Ok this changes my gameplay HUGELY. Thanks a ton! Might make a bigger dent in that LOL 11-15 now
    Ingame name VIKING-6665

OS
    iOS
    There is also a "pseudo-class": The cosmic, but there are not too many toons of those, and they belong also to one of the main 5 classes.

OS
    iOS
    Red is usually strong
    Blue is usually a support
    Sentinel is usually weak
    Gunner is a mixed bag
    Assassins are where it’s at with strong characters
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the tips everyone. I’m gonna look for these cosmic ones. Kinda curious. Also gonna beef up my assassins
    Ingame name VIKING-6665

OS
    iOS
    I also have a dumb ass question:

Uninstalled the game to see if that would fix all of my crash issues, and now when I launch the game I cannot find where to log in to pick up where I was before reinstalling.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

OS
    Android
    At the opening screen instead going to press the "Start" button you should go down to the left corner when you see a "person" button, then there you can log in with your personal account.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Told you it was a dumb ass question
    Thanks!

OS
    iOS
    That’s what I had to do when I got my new tablet. I was afraid I was gonna have to be tutored by the clairvoyant for the next week before I could log in
    Ingame name VIKING-6665