Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    How will our clan "work together to take down the boss" ??
    That's not something we are discussing just yet!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    12345678910Name:  2neebf.jpg
Views: 575
Size:  94.7 KB
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    How will our clan "work together to take down the boss" ??
    My guess, strengthened by the second concept artwork showing a health bar, is the raid boss has a high communal HP, and each clan member contributes damage towards that total. As long as we get participation rewards, in addition to a jackpot if the clan manages to defeat the boss each week/time-period, it should be simple enough. Could be an interesting challenge to design teams focused on dealing damage, instead of aiming for quick clears. Looking forward to it!
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    My guess, strengthened by the second concept artwork showing a health bar, is the raid boss has a high communal HP, and each clan member contributes damage towards that total.
    That makes sense. I believe that is similar to how Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes works.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Yep, it would be completely out of character to provide any help or insight.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    this new energy better be easy to get or boss fights will fail hard

OS
    Android
    As long as it doesn't depend on actually being online at the same time as other people in your clan - I guess that would limit us slightly to clan with people in the same time zone or people with a similar work/life balance.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    As long as it doesn't depend on actually being online at the same time as other people in your clan - I guess that would limit us slightly to clan with people in the same time zone or people with a similar work/life balance.
    THIS!!!! This is my biggest concern with the whole Clan concept. We NEED to be able to each individually contribute to the end goal on our own time schedule. This ABSOLUTELY must be at the core of the concept of clan competition. If you expect to get 30, or even 10 people from the same clan online at the same time with the capabilities to work together toward a goal for a set amount of time.... you might as well scrap the entire clan concept right now and save everyone the time and aggravation.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    THIS!!!! This is my biggest concern with the whole Clan concept. We NEED to be able to each individually contribute to the end goal on our own time schedule. This ABSOLUTELY must be at the core of the concept of clan competition. If you expect to get 30, or even 10 people from the same clan online at the same time with the capabilities to work together toward a goal for a set amount of time.... you might as well scrap the entire clan concept right now and save everyone the time and aggravation.
    Also, getting x number of people online at the same time who don't then experience server connection issues might be an additional logistical challenge...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    I played a lot, A LOT Lineage II.. no pls no more raid bosses where everybody has to be online at the same time xD
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"