Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    After the primordial nerf anything can be changed no matter how much it costs the player. If they tested the product more they might not need the nerfs. They should just let the problem work itself out.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    My view still stands on Moonchild - nerf bat is not needed. He is not broken. he does what he is supposed to however much of a pain that is. I can see what they did what they did but again it is like some have said - you spend time/money etc to focus on that character because they are strong or at the tip of the current meta and as such they should stay that way and not be nerfed unless they actually break the game in some way - sort of like Beast and his Lanterns/Warlords - that is broken and should be fixed as that was never intended I am sure. Moonchild was intended and he does no cause loops, just really long and boring battles - that wont change much I don't think.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    My view still stands on Moonchild - nerf bat is not needed. He is not broken. he does what he is supposed to however much of a pain that is. I can see what they did what they did but again it is like some have said - you spend time/money etc to focus on that character because they are strong or at the tip of the current meta and as such they should stay that way and not be nerfed unless they actually break the game in some way - sort of like Beast and his Lanterns/Warlords - that is broken and should be fixed as that was never intended I am sure. Moonchild was intended and he does no cause loops, just really long and boring battles - that wont change much I don't think.
    Absolutely agree

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post

Also they have always had an answer for color blind people.... its called WORDS. FFS, every damn key, every damn soul, is labeled in the Book of Souls. It takes less than a second to scroll to the key and let it show you the words of what the key is named.

EDIT: I just considered the shards and runes.... im not sure they have names. So I'll give you that, they should add some labeling system for those, perhaps. Although I think the runes at least each have a different symbol on them so you could differentiate that way, but the shards are F'd...
    I'm not colorblind but for me the most confusing part is in the Store where you can buy things with fragments. Sometimes, those fragments pictures are the same or are very similar to others. It would be nice for them to add the name of the fragments when you click to purchase the item. Even better, they could add our current frag count to save us a round trip to the BoS. I think this would help everyone.
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Yes, they always costed. But I can't remember the original price, I think they increased it a lot compared to that. So it's nice to see a reduction there. Still, I would also love to see let's say 25 slots for free as a small "sorry, we have been really late doing this slot increase".
    I am not color blind, but I think we all aren't too happy about the system with the keys and that they look so similar but different than in the e.g. reward screens and that they are in the BoS, which can be very laggy when you have many souls and keys.
    As I said in the other post: A new own place for the keys with a different style than the BoS would be a great solution!
    DUDE! A Book of Souls for souls and a KEYCHAIN for the keys!!! yes please! separate them!

Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Let me be clear, I couldn't care less about the advantages/disadvantages of Moonie in Arena or anywhere else. My problem is WE spent our resources to completely awaken a character that was sold as is or was. This character is now being changed, devalued to a certain extent. I can't help but feel ripped off...AGAIN!
    I mean, if you spent the resources, then you have gotten some amount of use out of that pre-nerf. I dont see it as an issue. Eventually if you have a toon that can be awakened, you are going to max it out. you just are, we all will. I would rather have a working game I enjoy that complain about spending resources on a detuned character.

Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    There is actually an infinite loop with Moonchild + another toon, technically...

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby2613-8511 View Post
    I'm not colorblind but for me the most confusing part is in the Store where you can buy things with fragments. Sometimes, those fragments pictures are the same or are very similar to others. It would be nice for them to add the name of the fragments when you click to purchase the item. Even better, they could add our current frag count to save us a round trip to the BoS. I think this would help everyone.
    The frags as a resource is a major pain in the ass! I completely agree with this. Again, they should be able to have a "hover over" effect on the frags that tells you what is needed. Or simply words!
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby2613-8511 View Post
    I've been saying this for a while too. This wouldn't be a difficult addition to add to the game.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Question:

The Prisoner needs "Hell themed" awakening materials and these are dropping in the Infernal Dungeon?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Question:

The Prisoner needs "Hell themed" awakening materials and these are dropping in the Infernal Dungeon?
    That seems right, it's also the same materials required for the Beast.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I voted to have Prisoner awakened in hopes I would finally get any real shot of acquiring him...

So, the first part of my master plan is done...

Please put him on some heroic rotation (this time I'll hoard more hundreds of heroic souls) or event, he simply doesn't want to get out of my souls... hope my sentence expired

Thanks for bumping the 4* drop rate.

What I don't like is this turn to paid-only cosmics with serenity becoming a 1-set cosmic- will it (effect) drop for from souls or is it limited to paid only?

Kinda feels like a cheat having it paid only...
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    iOS
    what about updating the drop rate for 1,2 and 3* talisman evo runes across the board, c'mon devs at least make it fairer for newer players to play these dungeons...