Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

January 2020, Part 2 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    Android
    Awakenable Gimp and 600 character slots. Best news of 2020 so far! Could you guys start working now on growing beyond 600 slots? . I have a feeling we'll be needing them soon.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Nice change on that Moonchild! It should really help Arena be more interesting again. I hope that Moonchild will just be part of some builds instead of all builds. I still do not see the biggest bug in the game fixed--The Beast with Warlord/Lantern and endless turns. That should be #1 priority IMO.

OS
    Android
    While 100 added inventory slots is a good start, those better be free(like the shards were) and we will quickly grow out of 600 with the rate that characters and talismans are still being added.

Plus I don't see anything about your blatant disregard to colour blind players. You have different artwork for keys, use them instead of these virtually identical images.
    Last edited by MuzakMaker; 01-23-2020 at 11:58 PM.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Moonchild nerfs are fine; they likely will not change the game as a whole, but still. As for Hell and Cyborg awakening shards, that makes them a hell of a lot easier to get. Now I don't have to worry about using the Hell Awakening shards on beast or prisoner and leaving the other in the dust. Samurai dungeon is expected, which pretty much confirms all passive variant eddies will either get their own dungeon or end up in the Frontier Store. Overall, good changes and nice new content.

OS
    Android
    I don't have Moonchild fully awakened yet and you are going to nerf him. 😡😡😡🤬

OS
    Android
    Really, Arena battles should be determined before seven turns. This just means we don't have to keep putting Arena on auto-play to run down the Draw timer. Now the question will be who else on your team is surviving with Moonchild?
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    I don't have Moonchild fully awakened yet and you are going to nerf him. ��������
    This isn't that significant dude. 7 turns should be enough to finish people off with a maxed Moonchild.

OS
    Android
    Ok.
    I let myself go a little. You're right Ydex and GrimDusk.

OS
    iOS
    Increased 4* awakening shards is the one Im excited about!!!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs