Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    Why would they be free? They are expanding your capabilities. You had to buy all the others, you will need to buy these. You have never had to buy space for the shards/runes. seriously...

Also they have always had an answer for color blind people.... its called WORDS. FFS, every damn key, every damn soul, is labeled in the Book of Souls. It takes less than a second to scroll to the key and let it show you the words of what the key is named.
    Why would they be free? Because they have MASSIVELY expanded the character roster beyond the original intentions of the space. When they realized they needed to expand the evo materials we got that for free. If this expansion had come MONTHS or YEARS ago when it became obvious they had no intention slowing down the influx of characters ago I would have been willling to pay. Now, 100 slots is too little too late.

As for "Slow down and just read". I take it you aren't colour blind. Yes I can read but that is ZERO excuse for having souls/keys that are virtually the same colour. I would love to be able to see at a glance what key I'm looking at instead of waiting for text that takes for ever to show up (and sometimes doesn't which I have opened an unanswered ticket for).

Your response was almost as insensitve as the CS rep I talked to when I first addressed this who said he didn't see a reason they should care about their colour blind players and insulted me on top of that.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Just FYI.. I have never had more than 350 characters and I do keep a few duplicates.... So, yeah.... You've got too many dupes or useless characters Just get rid of those dice and voidlings already

Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    You have never had to buy space for the shards/runes. seriously...
    I don't think you CAN buy those. It's only characters and talismans that allow the user to purchase additional slots.
    Last edited by Yup; 01-27-2020 at 01:26 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    It is necessary that when shopping in a store or when opening a souls in a book, the list does not return to the beginning, but remains in place
    Last edited by scimitar; 01-27-2020 at 07:30 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scimitar View Post
    It is necessary that when shopping in a store or when opening a souls in a book, the list does not return to the beginning, but remains in place
    very true, easy to do and will make our lives easier
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scimitar View Post
    Yes, that would be great! But I guess that the shop needs some sort of refresh after we bought something that can only be purchased e.g. 5 times. If there is no solution to that, I would like to see these offers in the very beginning of the list.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Maybe the shop can have a quantity slider?
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Maybe the shop can have a quantity slider?
    This would be very helpful in many parts of the game. I also suggested that for claiming souls. What we got was a "claim all" button. Better than nothing, but a slider would always be the best option in my POV because of the flexibility. And the thing is, it is already implemented for using runes and shards. For the "Only X times daily" offers some events bring to the shop, a claim all button would be a big help already.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Oh I’m wishing for that for a long time...no need to make a new place for keys, simply make an option, same as with toons and Talis, to decide what you want to see first - souls or keys.
    Scrolling down for souls every time you want to open one is really annoying and can easily be fixed.
    Aviv-2226

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SyTreXx View Post
    Oh I’m wishing for that for a long time...no need to make a new place for keys, simply make an option, same as with toons and Talis, to decide what you want to see first - souls or keys.
    Scrolling down for souls every time you want to open one is really annoying and can easily be fixed.
    it is still important to have the keys moved to a new location because of the massive quantity of keys being released. The Book of Souls can only hold so many stacks of any soul, so if i have 2 of these keys and 5 of those keys and add that up over the total number of keys.... im losing a TON of soul storage to keys that really dont belong there.

As an example, I currently have a separate stack of 14 different keys in my Book (15 total stacks considering I have over 100 LOL keys) That is 1500 souls that I cant store in the book because the keys are taking those slots.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    iOS
    Alchemist will now be able to take away the labs when paired with a Gunner Dog Pharoah King. So those 2 toons can counter moonchild. Yes it’s 2 toons but they may also be good together against other things. I know I’ll be trying Alchemist and GDPK together to see if it works as it’s written.