Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    other than the 1st wave for insanity the rest were a cake walk though not likely going to try g. only insanity till sunday when i got more time.i did get worried about those orbit talis i encountered but both toons died easily.
    Has anyone tried using angel ed for insanity team?

moonchild/labyrinth
    BhE/valhalla-t3
    A.werewolf/forge-cosmic
    lvl 92 madam fortune/yin-yang
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    I wonder if we'll get a whole band eventually. Iron Eddie on guitar, Scream For Me on vocals, Bass on....bass and maybe some kind of Drummer Eddie? Although to be a representation of Iron Maiden, you'd need two more Eddie guitarists.
    I was thinking about this as well. A gunner Eddie with a guitar to partner Iron Eddie might work, or maybe a keyboard ? Which leaves a warrior Eddie on drums.

Kind of want to see what funny over-the-top Fury animation a drummer Eddie would have. possibly it would zoom in on his eyes at the start, and then he'd break into some kind of drum solo I guess ?

OS
    iOS
    Drummer Eddie would just throw his kit
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    The funny thing imo is that I've always felt Nicko is like the least agressive dude in the band! lol
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    So glad the new characters aren't event soul exclusives, yeah! Placing Bruce behind the paywall would have been an insolence.
    The new permanent frags seem to be a great idea I'd say! But what I don't get: all 3 talis are 6-sets. We can get 12 orbits, but only 10 of the other 2? And why only the 1 sub-type? Do they rotate from dungeon to dungeon or are they replaced by other tallis then?

What I also noticed: The in-game news feed is finally also in english now, yeah!! And you made it in a way, that the android menu does not stay open anymore, really cool, thanks for that!
    BTW in the in-game description of the event dungeon, Domino uniform lady is advertised as an assassin, which is not correct.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    850 rare souls 150 sentinel souls 150 magus souls some legendary and 5 mythical … nothing, like always, next chance with heroic rotation for me

OS
    iOS
    With Bass Eddie, I’m glad he wasn’t called Vocals Eddie. That’s an awful name. Scream For Me Eddie is an amazing name!
    Developers: please consider making the Cart & Horses Pub boss level into part of a permanent frontier dungeon. All the little details are great. I personally like the LEGO head Eddie face drum. A lot of work went into it, it would be a shame for it to only be around for a week. The details change depending if the boss is in past or present mode. The background is fun to explore especially when in auto play. Probably the most visually interesting event dungeon created. Good job on that. So please give it consideration to add it permanently or at least bring it back periodically.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SinGularity-8786 View Post
    850 rare souls 150 sentinel souls 150 magus souls some legendary and 5 mythical … nothing, like always, next chance with heroic rotation for me
    why in hell would you do that. The characters are permanently added to those souls, so you could have done this during a sac event to try and get the new characters and then got benefits from saccing the dupes.... thats just insanity.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SinGularity-8786 View Post
    Holy crap, that's a lot of souls (especially outside of an souls or sac event) and a lot of bad luck :/ The character pool has become huge over the years, which makes it very hard to get the characters we want. But I will try the same in a few weeks and depending on my 10 event souls luck - lol
    I wondered recently if there are plans to change the character pool. I mean they already did it with the heroics!

Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    With Bass Eddie, I’m glad he wasn’t called Vocals Eddie. That’s an awful name. Scream For Me Eddie is an amazing name!
    Developers: please consider making the Cart & Horses Pub boss level into part of a permanent frontier dungeon. All the little details are great. I personally like the LEGO head Eddie face drum. A lot of work went into it, it would be a shame for it to only be around for a week. The details change depending if the boss is in past or present mode. The background is fun to explore especially when in auto play. Probably the most visually interesting event dungeon created. Good job on that. So please give it consideration to add it permanently or at least bring it back periodically.
    Absolutely agree even though I have not seen the dungeon yet, only the teaser yesterday. The name is great! And the dungeon seems to be a very different style than what we had so far. When it is a pub/saloon, wouldn't it make sense to have this as a permanent dungeon to aquire Lone Star Ed in the future?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    The art for Bruceddie looks AWESOME! I never thought I was about to same this for a game but I love the loading screens haha! Well done there and thank you for the addition to the regular souls for these chars...

I´m just still opening the dungeon so let´s see how it goes!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"