Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I just read this entire thread and I didn't see any posting for Auto Insanity teams (non-Gunner only.)

Bruce Eddie's marks can be an issue, he's the new meta changer in Arena, so I hear. I'm only grinding insanity for the Artifacts.... I need 1 more.
    I already have a set, but hey.... you never know when you will need a second.

I used my arena def team w/ an alternate 4th.
    100% win on Auto
    Best time 2:07
    Avg. 3 mins.

Alex Ed- Ragnarok/cosmic with Dominance
    Moonchild- Labyrinth/cosmic
    Lilith Nightmoon- Serenity/Grail/cosmic
    Maj. Malakhov-Singularity

Even if Bruce & co. kill them off, Alex w/ Rag & Dominance is always the winner. Besides Malakhov, it's really a "no silver" team, plus Lilith & Malakhov always revive.

I might try A. WW or something.
    My attitude is kinda "meh."

Name:  Screenshot_20200128-082833.png
Views: 578
Size:  353.9 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 01-28-2020 at 03:39 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    511 runs so far, almost completely in madness - result: ZERO talismans apparently they don't drop here.

Maybe I switch down to hard to get the 800 runs done. Insanity is a bit too insane for my team I fear... no dark lilith, moony soul not opened yet - is he worth the try also not being awakened (need to focus on the lols first)?
    At least the Killer wave will stop him for sure, Killer is one of the very broken characters since a year or so (or since forever, but passive disable just wasn't a thing years ago because passives weren't that crazy then?)
    I tried the gunner only thing yesterday with guided autoplay. Worked smooth the first 4 or 5 runs, after that only losses. Changed team and talis, worked once, then only fails. Gave up the struggle, as it is too time consuming for me atm.

Anyone having a safe insanity team without dark lilith and awakened moony (or better without any max awakened characters) ?
    I tried with more or less a standard team, Gambler (forge), KP (greed/WL) or AssWW (Starfire), Madam (Alchemy) and Charlotte (IMMUNITY, siege). But did not work, especially as the Killer was not interested in my immunity talis...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Thank you for the feedback Horus! As a reminder, Dungeon Fragments and the Dungeon store are a new feature. You can hold on to your dungeon fragments earned from this event until the next one starts, where you will be able to gain more. The Store also reappears with every Dungeon event, so you have plenty of time to collect fragments and spend them!
    I liked to see that you included some talisman sets that most experienced active players already own, is a potential good way for newer players to catch up...

But, being one of these "newer players", and seeing the current frag drop, I can only say that the task you created is gargantuan.
    After doing some quick maths, the sane decision for most players will be: do not even try to get the 21K frags for a talisman set, that will probably be outdated.

I can beat insanity only on manual, after 5-10 minutes. It's fun a couple times... for a whooping 9 frags per run. Is not fun to manually run it 2200 times. Not even on auto!

OS
    Android
    I ran 800 runs. I did 15 in hard, 15 in madness, 15 in insanity. The rest are all on normal because the dungeon drops were complete sh!t and it wasnt worth running but I cannot let achievements go unfinished. In those 755 normal runs I got 2 talisman drops.

That is complete garbage. This is visually one of the coolest dungeons i can recall and you completely crapped all over it with terrible rewards, awful drop rates, and poorly designed teams within the encounter itself.

its a shame, your art team should be pissed off.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I ran 800 runs. I did 15 in hard, 15 in madness, 15 in insanity. The rest are all on normal because the dungeon drops were complete sh!t and it wasnt worth running but I cannot let achievements go unfinished. In those 755 normal runs I got 2 talisman drops.

That is complete garbage. This is visually one of the coolest dungeons i can recall and you completely crapped all over it with terrible rewards, awful drop rates, and poorly designed teams within the encounter itself.

TWO Talis, you say? I've been running nothing but madness since getting the achievements. Zeroing in on the 800 mark, ZERO Tali drops. Woo-hoo!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntwothree View Post
    TWO Talis, you say? I've been running nothing but madness since getting the achievements. Zeroing in on the 800 mark, ZERO Tali drops. Woo-hoo!

Finished 800 madness runs yesterday and still running madness. Just read that artifact talis drop? Haven't seen a one. Wish they would mention that they don't drop in madness.
    Wish I could reliably do insanity. Don't have dark lillith and no max moonchild.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post

Same, 15 hard, 15 madness, 15 insanity, 750 runs normal and no talisman for now. i'll do the event and that's it, without filling the SOT. Event with a singularity talisman, I did about 2000 runs (80% insanity) and got 3 shitty talismans.
    Last edited by raka71; 01-29-2020 at 08:17 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudger24 View Post
    Finished 800 madness runs yesterday and still running madness. Just read that artifact talis drop? Haven't seen a one. Wish they would mention that they don't drop in madness.
    Wish I could reliably do insanity. Don't have dark lillith and no max moonchild.
    you can do insanity without either of those. Though Im not sure you would have the other characters either. I found that my gunner team was faster than any other team i came up with.

Cyborg (mine is maxed but I dont know if its required) - Valhalla or Serenity/Sacred
    Wrathchild - Yin Yang
    Plague Doctor (or xmas ghost) - Ragnarok (or Viper maybe)
    Cosmic LOL (maxed) - Singularity

Cosmic LOL when maxed prevents stuns and freezes, so very valuable. You *could* use Witch doctor with forge? maybe? Obviously not for the gunner challenge though
    For the Eddie, you could also use Hallowed Eddie - Valor, many have had luck with this but i found that it was slower for me.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Thank you for the feedback Horus! As a reminder, Dungeon Fragments and the Dungeon store are a new feature. You can hold on to your dungeon fragments earned from this event until the next one starts, where you will be able to gain more. The Store also reappears with every Dungeon event, so you have plenty of time to collect fragments and spend them!
    Yes but even so, you will need months and months to get a complete set of any Talisman, I think the cost is excesive for any item.

Utah. No, I don't know why. I think it was vodka. Or a redhead. Likely both.
    OS
    Android
    I can't imagine farming for all six talismans in such a limited time frame and with so high a cost. I figure they'll repeat/cycle talismans whenever dungeons become a thing again. For now, it's helping me complete my partial sets pretty easily; I needed two Orbits to complete the set and it wasn't too bad of a grind or cost. Six would have been a non-starter.
    The EXORCISTS Clan
    Tengu316-5082