Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    640 runs now, still no talisman. What a disappointment!
    I also think that dungeon frag drops need to be increased a lot! Long-term goals are ok, but that's clearly more than long-term. Especially if we assume that these talis won't show up anywhere else anymore as they are in that store now.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Just over 800 runs 0 talismans. I'm fine with low drop rates but less than 1/800 (.125%) is too low for me.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I pulled 2 out of 800 runs mostly on normal. Two are about as worthless as zero. It would be nice of the devs to let us know if they will be available in the next dungeon, or get screwed with another set that we cant obtain.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Well, considering I already have a set of the Artifacts (that I rarely use) I wasn't sure I needed another.
    I did get 4 in under 400 runs, all from Insanity level. I think I got 3 out of 1 & a half mega fills. Currently I've done 500 runs.

The last one needed hasn't dropped in 2 mega re-fills and the other rewards are not enough reason to continue grinding insanity.

I should have just spent the 500 ironite to complete the set, but once again, is it really a set I would use much any way?

They call it Artifact, but w/ an ability description like this, it should be called Arithmetic!
    Name:  20200129_175247.png
Views: 557
Size:  214.6 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 01-29-2020 at 11:54 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    0 talismans in 420 runs.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    I just finished off the 800 runs - 0 Talis.
    I'd say I did half in madness, then I switched to hard as I read here that people had more luck there. But nothing. I just saw it would have been overwhelming subtype? Just the same that we already got from another event a while ago? Pretty stupid (especially as the effect deals with magic stats?).

A lot went wrong with that dungeon, which is hard to say because of that really cool final stage!

But a talisman drop rate of ZERO and the low amounts of dungeon frags leave a sour taste for that dungeon, unfortunately!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Server restart...
    have the Navigator Games Gods heard our prayer for better drops? (pagan joke)

It seems a re-occuring theme is a server restart, interrupting grinding at the end of an event. If it says 6 days it's really 5 w/ connection errors and 2+ hours of server restarts.

Anybody else waking up to piss and seeing your grinding has halted due to server connection errors?
    Just hit ok, and go back to sleep.... while praying for an Artifact tali drop and dreaming of a better strategy. 😪💤
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    0 in 800 sucks bad.

I got 2 in 800 runs. (I needed only 1). 1 from hard and the other from the easiest dungeon.

Having the % drop info in each dungeon would help us grinding where it would be the best for us. Now, we need to guess where and somehow this isn't fair for the players (imho)
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Server restart...
    have the Navigator Games Gods heard our prayer for better drops? (pagan joke)

It seems a re-occuring theme is a server restart, interrupting grinding at the end of an event. If it says 6 days it's really 5 w/ connection errors and 2+ hours of server restarts.

Anybody else waking up to piss and seeing your grinding has halted due to server connection errors?
    Just hit ok, and go back to sleep.... while praying for an Artifact tali drop and dreaming of a better strategy. ����
    To be honest, they could easily tell this DAYS before when it's something planned. But, I guess it's too long to write that in announcements... :/
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    Android
    As with all these dungeon events that drop talisman, it will or will not dtop RNG. If you get lucky you pull a buch if you are a have not you get the goose egg.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around