Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartman9999 View Post
    I do also think that the drop of fragments is ridiculously low. I was happy to see orbits in the store, as I still do not have them. But the full set will be 21K fragments!!.

Some quick maths: at a drop rate of 9 in insanity, that equals 2333 runs of a quite difficult dungeon (not so easy to auto for newer players that still do not have orbits or starfire, which are the rewards of the grind), and almost 28.000 SoT.

The grind is insane. I imagine that by the time I'm getting enough frags (perhaps in months), the pool of talismans will be changed, or orbits would be outdated.
    this is a very real concern
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    Android
    I'd like to get a set of Space, but the motivation to farm for the Dungeon frags is near zero.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Dungeon Frag costs in the Store are a complete joke and insult. I've got maybe about 2000 dungeon fragments from nearly 500 runs on Madness in the new dungeon. That does not even buy me one Orbit talisman. 500 runs should at least amount to 2-3 talisman IMO.

OS
    iOS
    I like this event because it's great event for skip and saving ironite and time...

Quote Originally Posted by Horus-2545 View Post
    Dungeon Frag costs in the Store are a complete joke and insult. I've got maybe about 2000 dungeon fragments from nearly 500 runs on Madness in the new dungeon. That does not even buy me one Orbit talisman. 500 runs should at least amount to 2-3 talisman IMO.
    Thank you for the feedback Horus! As a reminder, Dungeon Fragments and the Dungeon store are a new feature. You can hold on to your dungeon fragments earned from this event until the next one starts, where you will be able to gain more. The Store also reappears with every Dungeon event, so you have plenty of time to collect fragments and spend them!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Thank you for the feedback Horus! As a reminder, Dungeon Fragments and the Dungeon store are a new feature. You can hold on to your dungeon fragments earned from this event until the next one starts, where you will be able to gain more. The Store also reappears with every Dungeon event, so you have plenty of time to collect fragments and spend them!
    Are these Talismans constant? Or will they change every month?
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Like the idea of a returning store, as long as nothing gets removed from it each time. Increasing the dungeon fragment drop rate a little in future events wouldn't be unwelcome.

Has anyone had any Artifact talismans drop in Madness? They've been confirmed as dropping in Norman, Hard, and Insanity, but so far I've not heard of anyone who has found one in Madness. Same situation with the Christmas event. Is this an intentional thing, not having the talismans drop in Madness?

Greetings from the Cart & Horses, wish you were here!
    Name:  TouristPhoto.png
Views: 450
Size:  421.5 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Like the idea of a returning store, as long as nothing gets removed from it each time. Increasing the dungeon fragment drop rate a little in future events wouldn't be unwelcome.

Has anyone had any Artifact talismans drop in Madness? They've been confirmed as dropping in Norman, Hard, and Insanity, but so far I've not heard of anyone who has found one in Madness. Same situation with the Christmas event. Is this an intentional thing, not having the talismans drop in Madness?

Greetings from the Cart & Horses, wish you were here!
    Name:  TouristPhoto.png
Views: 450
Size:  421.5 KB
    I've done maybe one mega refill's worth in Insanity.... I got 4 of 5 artifact.

Btw, nice postcard.... I hear they sell them for 500 frags in the gift shop!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Will the artifact talisman drop in the future dungeon events? The abysmal drop rates would only be adding a few worthless talisman to many collections
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post

You know what is missing from this game? We need to know the drops % of each elements in each dungeon (this being available in-game). How often we read in forums about "where is that ressource dropping more?" This would show transparency from the devs and would help players to focus on what they really need. I'm always asking that question myself. I know, we may think they would never show us those but I've seen that in other mobile games. (I know, one can always dream...)
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered