Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Troopers’ Respite (Dungeon) - Scream for Me Eddie is here!

Name:  Troopers-Respite-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 4835
Size:  249.2 KB

Scream for Me Eddie is making his Legacy of the Beast debut!

Inspired by none other than the legendary Bruce Dickinson himself. Scream for Me Eddie rocks Bruce’s outfit from the Rock in Rio concert and has a move set that features swords, planes and a killer performance on the stage. Wielding incredible energy on both the stage and the battlefield, Scream for Me Eddie is best at breaking his opponent's defenses, and leaving them open for the perfect strike.

This 5★ Sentinel comes with the ultimate show-stopping Fury, Scream for Me. It deals random damage to all enemies, while inflicting Perfect Silence and Stop on each enemy for 2 turns, and permanently slashing the stats of each enemy by 50%. It also inflicts Perfect Stun for 3 turns on each enemy currently Marked and grants Golden Hit to each ally for the duration of battle.

From now until January 30th, 4 PM PT, battle your way through the streets of Night City to reach the Troopers’ Respite Pub. This Dungeon comes with 4 difficulty settings and is packed with awesome rewards!

The first time you complete Normal, Hard or Madness, you will be granted with set rewards including Rock on Souls and Power Talismans, and your first Insanity run will grant T3 Cosmic Evo Runes and Talisman Epic Soul Fragments. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Sentinel Soul Fragments, and new Dungeon Fragments, as well as a chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including Artifact Talismans.

Rock On Souls can be earned in one of three ways:

Earn them as first time completion rewards in the Normal, Hard and Madness levels of the Troopers’ Repite Dungeon
    Complete Event Challenges! Getting 200 fragments will earn you a Rock On Soul, with up to 10 Souls that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event.
    Get Rock On Souls in store for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

In addition to Rock On Soul Fragments, completing event challenges will grant various other rewards, including Ironite, Frontier Coins and Sacrificial Talismans!

Rock On Soul Details!

The Rock On Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul has an increased chance of summoning previously released Night City characters, as well as new additions Domino, Woman in Uniform and Scream for Me Eddie.

Each Rock On Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    • 10 Scream for Me Eddie Soul Fragments
    • 10 Domino, Woman in Uniform Soul Fragments (Magus)
    • 10 Banshee Soul Fragments (Magus or Sentinel)
    • 20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

Collecting 750 Scream for Me Eddie Soul Fragments guarantees one 5★ Sentinel Scream for Me Eddie!

Collecting 500 Domino, Woman in Uniform Soul Fragments guarantees one 5★ Magus Domino, Woman in Uniform! Domino is a magic damage dealer who ruthlessly strips enemies of immunity effects whenever she is hit! She is also able to give herself Blizzard and Magma Shields, as well as inflict Freeze and Burn effects.

350 Banshee Soul Fragments (Magus or Sentinel) will create a soul that will give you either the 4★ Magus Banshee or Sentinel Banshee.

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Dungeon Fragment and Dungeon Store Details:

Dungeon Fragments are a new addition that will drop in event Dungeons. Use Dungeon Fragments to purchase items found within the new Dungeon Store Tab. You can continue collecting and building your stockpiles of Dungeon Fragments with each Dungeon event.

The Dungeon Store currently has the following items available:

• Talisman Gold Red Soul x1 (5000 Dungeon Soul Fragments, UNLIMITED)
    • Talisman Epic Gold Red Soul x1 (10,000 Dungeon Soul Fragments, UNLIMITED)
    • Legendary Gold Red Talisman Soul x1 (20,000 Dungeon Soul Fragments, UNLIMITED)
    • Mythic Gold Red Talisman Soul x1 (40,000 Dungeon Soul Fragments, UNLIMITED)
    • Awakening Soul x1 (1000 Dungeon Soul Fragments, UNLIMITED)
    • 3⭐ Orbit Talisman (Skilled) x1 (3500 Dungeon Soul Fragments, 12 times ever)
    • 3⭐ Space Talisman (Bulwark) x1 (3500 Dungeon Soul Fragments, 12 times ever)
    • 3⭐ Starfire Talisman (Shield) x1 (4000 Dungeon Soul Fragments, 10 times ever)

Please note that the Dungeon Store will disappear between dungeon events. The Store will be available from January 23rd-31st at 4pm PT. It will reappear again with the same items available the next time a dungeon event is held.

Since these Fragments are meant to be spent in store, they cannot be converted to Precious Soul Fragments and will ‘loop’ if you claim a Dungeon Soul (if claimed, a Dungeon Soul will simply produce 1000 Dungeon Fragments, and 1 1* Gold Idol, thus returning the fragments used to create it, and the Gold spent to summon it).

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help:
    • We have both a Sentinel and All Class Power Up Pack that will provide Ironite, a bit of gold, 5★ XP Shards to power up a new Scream for Me Eddie or Domino, Woman in Uniform!
    • Get a full set of Power or Sacrificial Talismans with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, as a one-time only offer!
    • We have 3 Talisman Finisher packs on offer! Having trouble completing your Power, Sacrificial or Artifact Talisman sets? Head to the store and grab the corresponding finisher pack!
    • Lightbringer Relics are back to help bolster your characters for the event dungeon! Head to the Event Store to purchase these limited-time Relics and gain increases on your Attack, Defense and HP stats in the Lord of Light and Troopers’ Respite Dungeons.
    Last edited by Leviathan; 01-24-2020 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Correcting Domino's class description

OS
    Android
    Here is what you'll be facing in the Madness level.
    Name:  Troopers' Respite Madness Smaller.png
Views: 44177
Size:  505.7 KB

And Insanity. I included the Babylon talisman description as they hadn't been added to the Compendium until Day 2 of this event. It's likely the central enemy in each wave is a considered a boss, but they have such high HP it is unlikely you'll kill them first without going out of your way.
    Name:  Troopers' Respite InsanitySmaller.png
Views: 3401
Size:  489.7 KB

Have fun!

stealth update to include a missing gravity talisman in madness
    Last edited by Azagthor; 01-25-2020 at 02:13 PM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Yet another event where you have to buy the souls for ironite.

No one likes this. We would love to see the return of earning these frags through the dungeon itself.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    lots of little details in the scenery for this one.

OS
    Android
    Nobody wants to buy souls for Ironite. I will NEVER do this.

Let us earn the fragments by grinding the dungeon 24/7 and spending the Ironite on SoT refills.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    No one likes this. We would love to see the return of earning these frags through the dungeon itself.
    You mean the return of the neverending grind "event". They are equally as bad as (if not worse) the buy souls events.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Let us earn the fragments by grinding the dungeon 24/7 and spending the Ironite on SoT refills.
    So you're saying that you actually enjoy grinding 24/7 on a mobile game?
    Last edited by Rain88; 01-24-2020 at 12:24 AM.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Under "Rock On Soul Details" it says:

10 Domino, Woman in Uniform Soul Fragments (Assassin)

And then a few lines lower it says:

Collecting 500 Domino, Woman in Uniform Soul Fragments guarantees one 5★ Magus Domino, Woman in Uniform!

I will check in the souls for the correct class, but just pointing it out if you guys want to fix the description. Edit: She's a magus.
    Last edited by infinite dreamer; 01-24-2020 at 12:32 AM.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    So you're saying that you actually enjoy grinding 24/7 on a mobile game?
    They're not going to give it away. So I'd rather it be hard to accomplish in-game, than exchangeable for a currency which is purchased directly with real $$$.

Events should consist of a difficult dungeon with high, mid, and low-level fragment goals.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    They're not going to give it away. So I'd rather it be hard to accomplish in-game, than exchangeable for a currency which is purchased directly with real $$$.
    Exactly. By making these souls purchasable for ironite they became thinly veiled paid characters. By only having the frags drop from dungeons you actually have to work for the characters.

But let's be real almost nothing in this game is about hard work anymore. The focus has become ironite which much to the beancounters delight can be directly purchased.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    At least let us pretend we're accomplishing goals through effort.