Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    An awesome video about Bruce <3 talking about Bruceeddie! I don't understand why the LotB team doesn't publish this thing here, is really nice!!!

"Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    An awesome video about Bruce <3 talking about Bruceeddie! I don't understand why the LotB team doesn't publish this thing here, is really nice!!!

It also shows that the team went the extra mile to make his attacks feel realistic
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Wow. That is really cool.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Why is Iron Eddie missing from this dungeon? Isn't he (they?) part of the band or it's all about Bass Eddie & "Vocals" Eddie?

Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    They're not going to give it away. So I'd rather it be hard to accomplish in-game, than exchangeable for a currency which is purchased directly with real $$$.

Events should consist of a difficult dungeon with high, mid, and low-level fragment goals.
    Yeah I completely agree. My whole point is events shouldn't need a 24/7 grind (which were most of the previous dungeon events). I haven't seen any other mobile game (hell even a console/pc game) that have a grind as bad as this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by BennySalazar View Post
    ANY TIPS for GUNNER INSANITY please?

My options are limited ...

I do NOT have BHE or an awakende cyborg. I do not have Brasil E, Flight of Icarus E, G LOL, Cosmic LOL, Wratchild, prisoner, hierophant , plague doctor or the minotaur either.

I DO have Hallowed E and Aces Bomber E., Caria WIU, Onyx Son, Cosmic Wolf, Lilith and Xmass Ghost, Krampus and Pharaoh Dog King and most talismans (except lycan, primordial, rider, space, sustaining, greed and labs)

I did not even pass the first round yet with a mixed team ...
    That's a really tough one. Maybe try Hallowed Eddie with Ragnarok or Viper , Krampus with Celestial (or Alchemy if you don't have it), Christmas Ghost with Viper or Ragnarok, Pharoah dog king with sacred , scarifical and your highest hp cosmic talisman.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    The video is awesome. Thanks for sharing it. I wish they would appreciate that not everyone lives on social media. If you hadn’t posted that link here I would not have ever seen it. Really cool someone thought to put it on the official forum even if the dev team didn’t.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post

It's published on the official Iron Maiden account, very cool. Watched it a few times before going to bed last night.

Couple of observations:
    • Fantastic seeing Bruce's fencing moves used by the character.
    • Nice to have some close-ups of the pub environment. Being able to see the old singles above the stage is cool. Twilight Zone!
    • Tried my best, but couldn't make out anything from all the notes spread around the office. The whiteboard was readable, but only mentions previous game patches. Lighting was too bright to read anything under the PALADINS poster
    • If I had to guess, I'd say this was recorded in September, and edited together this past week?
    • The action figures on the desk, a little hard to see, but are they Overwatch characters?
    • Bruce has a MASSIVE stain on the shirt he is wearing.

Really interesting to watch, always nice to get a look under the hood. Thanks for putting this together team
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Hello
    I have few questions about the dungeon store.
    You just get 6 fragments in madness and just 9 fragments in insanity.
    During the last event with Tiny and Scrooge.
    It was easier to buy something (like the warrior ghost of christmas 10000 fragments).
    Because you could win 15 snowflakes fragments every game. Sometimes 23 if I'm right.
    Will this store stay longer open?
    Spending 12 sot to get hardly 9 fragments.....
    1.33 sot to get 1 fragment
    Is there a solution to get fragments faster?
    Thank you

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by seneuk View Post
    Hello
    I have few questions about the dungeon store.
    You just get 6 fragments in madness and just 9 fragments in insanity.
    During the last event with Tiny and Scrooge.
    It was easier to buy something (like the warrior ghost of christmas 10000 fragments).
    Because you could win 15 snowflakes fragments every game. Sometimes 23 if I'm right.
    Will this store stay longer open?
    Spending 12 sot to get hardly 9 fragments.....
    1.33 sot to get 1 fragment
    Is there a solution to get fragments faster?
    Thank you
    The store is gonna be a re-occurring thing for each dungeon event (so save up those frags)
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    The store is gonna be a re-occurring thing for each dungeon event (so save up those frags)
    Thank you Beddie

OS
    iOS
    I do also think that the drop of fragments is ridiculously low. I was happy to see orbits in the store, as I still do not have them. But the full set will be 21K fragments!!.

Some quick maths: at a drop rate of 9 in insanity, that equals 2333 runs of a quite difficult dungeon (not so easy to auto for newer players that still do not have orbits or starfire, which are the rewards of the grind), and almost 28.000 SoT.

The grind is insane. I imagine that by the time I'm getting enough frags (perhaps in months), the pool of talismans will be changed, or orbits would be outdated.