Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    ANY TIPS for GUNNER INSANITY please?

My options are limited ...

I do NOT have BHE or an awakende cyborg. I do not have Brasil E, Flight of Icarus E, G LOL, Cosmic LOL, Wratchild, prisoner, hierophant , plague doctor or the minotaur either.

I DO have Hallowed E and Aces Bomber E., Caria WIU, Onyx Son, Cosmic Wolf, Lilith and Xmass Ghost, Krampus and Pharaoh Dog King and most talismans (except lycan, primordial, rider, space, sustaining, greed and labs)

I did not even pass the first round yet with a mixed team ...
    Last edited by BennySalazar; 01-25-2020 at 12:45 AM.

OS
    Android
    Who would have known-- all you need to do to make Eternal in PvP is run Bass Eddie with two Banshees. This team is so powerful you don't even need a fourth ally.

What's even funnier is watching my team hammer them over and over, doing little to no damage, and then... when I turn off auto-play I finish them in 2-3 moves. Nothing suspicious about the AI in that case, right?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    ... and has a move set that features swords, planes...

hmm...I don't see a fckg plane...

OS
    Android
    Another event during this dungeon????

Lucky this troopers respite dungeon counts, but need time to squeze in some runs in the Brave New World dungeons
    Last edited by BennySalazar; 01-25-2020 at 01:32 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BennySalazar View Post
    Don’t worry, you can ignore it. It may just be me burning out, but lately it seems these events are getting easier to pass on. Every time I look at rewards in these events I feel they are not worth the Ironite I’d have to spend on Sands to accomplish them. Seems better to just hoard Ironite for something of more worth down the road. I guess if you actually were just needing to run those specific dungeons for stuff, then it might be worth it. There was a time I accomplished every challenge thrown at me, but I personally feel rewards across the board have gone to .....
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    I used
    Fallen Icarus (Angel, Sustaining, Blue Cosmic Void)
    Christmas Ghost (Viper, Blue Cosmic T1 Cyclone)
    Wrathchild (Valhalla, random cosmic)
    Prisoner (Primordial)

Several defeats, but it works on auto. There’s lots of room for improvement, but it won several in a row in 1:30 before any defeats, so I stuck with it and finished the achievement without effort except rerunning after a defeat.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartman9999 View Post
    For madness sentinel runs I've found the witch doctor to be quite useful, as it cleanses all allies when stunned/frozen and curses all enemies, and also it can carry Forge. First round is a nightmare if you don't have anything against stun/freeze
    Waves 1 & 3 are the difficult ones in Madness. They both have Banner talismans giving them a chance to start with Snow/Blizzard Shields, meaning you risk becoming Frozen if you break or remove them. Having KP is generally a good thing (will be much slower without him), but you risk starting a fight Frozen. On manual play, attacking first with Horus (awakened at least once), to stun most of the enemies, can go a long way. Especially in the 3rd wave. If the two Dominos get a chance to attack, and you're not immune to Freeze, it's probably all over for you.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BennySalazar View Post

Lucky this troopers respite dungeon counts, but need time to squeze in some runs in the Brave New World dungeons
    Luckily you can combine the two events and complete challenges for both.

OS
    Android
    Gunner Insanity Team
    Wrathchild (yinyang)
    Hallowed Ed (Ragnarok)
    Minotaur (Valhalla/cosmic)
    Cosmic Lol (Primordials)

Probably won't work on auto everytime. But j ust ran it on manual to get the 15 needed for the reward. The raganarok talis make the first round easy. The enemy starts with prefect corruption and perfect crave with no benificial effects. The only other challenge is the boss wave where just make sure to keep domino maggie stunned and your good.

OS
    Android
    If this dungeon is supposed to introduce a Bruce Dickinson-inspired Eddie, why are they using "Strange World" - a song sung by Paul Di'Anno?

I get that this takes place in Night City, which is inspired by the first two albums, so it makes some sort of sense to use a song from that era. It just seems odd to not use a Dickinson tune to debut a Dickinson Eddie...