Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    OS
    Android
    To put a nail in this coffin.... good riddance!
    This dungeon will not be missed by me.
    809 runs.... 4 Artifact talis (1 short of a set... all from Insanity.)

I did all achievements.... the Gunner Insanity challenge was fun the first 5 times, a real effort of work the next 5 times, and the last 5 was just a headache.
    I wish the Insanity challenges were only 10x... I mean the rewards are not worth it. You get 300 out of 500 needed for an epic cosmic talisman, which will just be a blue T2 anyway.

My avg. time for Gunner/Insanity on manual was 4 to 4.5 mins.
    Ended up finishing using lvl. 6 Awakened Prisoner.
    Name:  Screenshot_20200130-162834.png
Views: 851
Size:  427.7 KB

It ended up worth it in the end, cuz out of the last 5 event souls I pulled Domino!
    Name:  Screenshot_20200130-164113.png
Views: 724
Size:  573.4 KB

I opened tons of Sentinel souls, Mythical etc.
    Got 3 Sentinel 5* dupe Ed's but No "Bruce" Scream for Me Eddie.
    I'm sure I'll pull him in a sentinel soul 6 months from now once he's obsolete.
    Last edited by Bakura; 01-30-2020 at 11:27 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    That's a really tough one. Maybe try Hallowed Eddie with Ragnarok or Viper , Krampus with Celestial (or Alchemy if you don't have it), Christmas Ghost with Viper or Ragnarok, Pharoah dog king with sacred , scarifical and your highest hp cosmic talisman.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your replie

I tried it. Unfortunately i only had 4 instead of 5 ragnaroks and my dog king & krampus werent fully sharded. So I tried a few variations.

Hallowed (viper/trooper), Krampus (celestial/alchemy), xmas ghost (viper/ thorn + flash) P dog king (light + hp cosmic / sacred + sacrificial + hp cosmic)

But after a few losses, I needed a revive to win on manual insanity. So I decided to save my ironite and leave it with this one win

OS
    iOS
    I got what I needed from my soul stacks thankfully and just used leftover sands to get as far as I could - think I got just past the 400 target as the rewards were not worth it - I got one talisman from the 400. I would agree that this has been a very meh dungeon which is a shame as it looked great - rewards were really not worthwhile, for me anyway, but maybe for others.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I did all 800 and got 0 talis, but I did not play insanity (tried the gunner mission, but was too annoying). The talisman set is not that great, I don't even use the one set of this we got a while ago. But still I think that 800 runs should give some drops...maybe 4 on madness, 8 for insanity?
    The dungeon frags are nice to collect to buy something in a couple of months... I hope they increase the drop rate for the next dungeon!

Actually I think the sentinel frags (and of course the random FC, Ironite etc.) were the best reward, giving us more chances to get the new Eddie during the next sac event!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    This might be old news..... but Scream for Me Eddie has been removed from the Sentinel souls. Why?

I was waiting until the sac event to open souls to try to get him.

I wish I knew this during the event.

It's hard to plan and be strategic w/ resources when the conditions change without notice.

"Scream for me Forum! .... Screeeeeeeeam for me For-um!!!!!!!

Name:  iron-maiden-madison-square-garden-10.jpg
Views: 741
Size:  40.2 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    This might be old news..... but Scream for Me Eddie has been removed from the Sentinel souls. Why?

I was waiting until the sac event to open souls to try to get him.

I wish I knew this during the event.

It's hard to plan and be strategic w/ resources when the conditions change without notice.

"Scream for me Forum! .... Screeeeeeeeam for me For-um!!!!!!!

They are aware of this issue... just hope they clear it before Sacrifice event...

Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    Hey everyone,

We are currently investigating why they are not showing up in Souls. This will be remedied as soon as we can! In the mean time, if you are hunting for them, just hold on to your souls a little longer!

Please share this post with other players who might not see this.

^Ceeg
    Here is the post link: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...l=1#post119484
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    so they will release a patch to fix it in the next 7 hours then? Sac event is surely tonight at reset unless they postpone it.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Not just him.. Domino (M Woman in Uniform) isn't there either.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    hey dear devs,
    any news about the both toons ? would be nice