Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Each Rock On Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Scream for Me Eddie Soul Fragments
    10 Domino, Woman in Uniform Soul Fragments (Assassin)
    750 Scream for Me Eddie Soul Fragments guarantees one 5★ Sentinel Scream for Me Eddie!
    Collecting 500 Domino, Woman in Uniform Soul Fragments guarantees one 5★ Magus Domino, Woman in Uniform
    10 Souls that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event.
    So, if the 10 souls that you can earn from the challenges don't get you either of the two event-exclusive characters, you have to buy 40 souls to guarantee Domino (3600 Ironite) then another 25 to guarantee the new Eddie (additional 2500 ironite). If you have such bad luck that none of the souls result in the two event characters.

And no doubt several players will get multiples of the event characters, some from the 10 souls they get from the challenges.

I'd prefer that events were more like... when there's an Eddie and another character released, then it'd be more like...

complete all challenges, gets you enough thingies to be guaranteed the character, but you'd have to buy souls to be guaranteed the Eddie.

So in this instance, 10 event souls from challenges = enough to guarantee Domino, but not to guarantee Eddie.

So that if you do complete all the challenges you do guarantee the minor character.

Otherwise, why go through the pain of connection errors to complete the challenges ?
    Last edited by Rory; 01-24-2020 at 12:46 AM. Reason: maths

OS
    Android
    Both toons are added to regular souls, so no need to buy event souls.

I was hoping for a dungeon event easy skippable and get that, so I'm satisfied.

Also, dungeon frags seems to be a awesome new feature, well done devs!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    Both toons are added to regular souls, so no need to buy event souls.

I was hoping for a dungeon event easy skippable and get that, so I'm satisfied.

Also, dungeon frags seems to be a awesome new feature, well done devs!
    I'm not going to say well done to the devs but I am glad that these two new characters were added to the normal souls instead of making them "Event Exclusive". I still prefer grinding for them as opposed to out right purchasing them through lootboxes, sorry I meant souls.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Nobody wants to buy souls for Ironite. I will NEVER do this.

Let us earn the fragments by grinding the dungeon 24/7 and spending the Ironite on SoT refills.
    I'd honestly love if both were an option. Grind if you've got the time, and able to buy souls directly if you don't have time or need tograb a few moreto reach a threshold.

But as others have pointed out, the two new characters are in the regular soul rotation (which is wonderful!), so nothing exclusive to the event souls. This also makes the seven day duration acceptable.

I like the idea of the Dungeon Soul Fragments, very cool. Means we're always working towards something each dungeon.

The pub is very cool too, nicely done!

Domino has two basics? Interesting to see a character do something different!

I've updated my post on the first page to include the enemy/talisman information for the madness stage.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    In some way, I'm relieved this is a more skippable type of dungeon since my ironite amount is not that great anymore. Just gonna clear the class specific goals, open the souls for 3 star du- I mean, a chance at getting one of the 2 new characters, and be done with it. Not really upset since both new characters are in non event souls as well, meaning I'll get them some day. New Ed and the final screen of the dungeon are awesome looking though. The art team has excellently done their jobs as usual.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    as others have pointed out, the two new characters are in the regular soul rotation .
    They are ? Huh.

Where does it say that ? I seem to have missed that.

OS
    Android
    The setting for the boss battle looks pretty cool.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    They are ? Huh.

Where does it say that ? I seem to have missed that.
    Doesn't say it in the event description, but it you look at Magus and Sentinel soul fragments in the BoS, you can see both of them already there.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Doesn't say it in the event description, but it you look at Magus and Sentinel soul fragments in the BoS, you can see both of them already there.
    Huh. So it does. Cool.

So this event isn't essential to get those characters after all. Well. this changes a lot.

Think I'll still run through a lot of this dungeon as a change of scenery, lol.

OS
    iOS
    Nice, I've been hoping for an Eddie like this one. I wonder if we'll get a whole band eventually. Iron Eddie on guitar, Scream For Me on vocals, Bass on....bass and maybe some kind of Drummer Eddie? Although to be a representation of Iron Maiden, you'd need two more Eddie guitarists.

Thanks for putting the two new characters into the regular soul drops too. Takes some pressure off with the grinding. One suggestion though - event soul fragments seem useless for this particular dungeon. Maybe just have entire event souls drop from the challenges? Don't worry, we'd still be a long way from 75.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe