Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    This is really a trooper respite. Most can skip the grind of this event. Thanks.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    I'm not going to say well done to the devs but I am glad that these two new characters were added to the normal souls instead of making them "Event Exclusive". I still prefer grinding for them as opposed to out right purchasing them through lootboxes, sorry I meant souls.
    i don't speak english, so I probably don't express properly my thoughts.

I've tried to point 2 separate things:

1) toons on regular souls, that is ok. Skipable event.

2) the new dungeon frags permantly featured on dungeon events, to spent on a new section of store: that looks great.

OS
    iOS
    The biggest addition to the game is the dungeon shop. The dungeon fragments can be saved and collected month to month from each dungeon event.
    I like that bonus for grinding event dungeons. If the event souls are a bust, still getting decent rewards out of the dungeon shop eventually.

OS
    Android
    Just finishing up the Insanity Gunner only. Using BHE, LOL, Wrathchild, and Cosmic LOL. Just picked what I had already set up with talismans. Did lose a couple rounds so it's far from perfect, but it's only 15 runs.
    Not sure yet what a faster mixed team would be. Haven't looked too close at why they revive so much.

OS
    iOS
    Anyone got gunner insanity ideas? Best so far for me was
    hallowed - troopers
    banshee - planet
    ghost - vipers
    prisoner - primordial

Dont have maxed cyborg and my Lol is still L1. Do have cosmic Lol at 8 though....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    The insanity level is possible. Looks to be a 1:30-2:30 range on time. That said, it is once again outrageously high difficulty and is not reasonably attainable for the masses. There is no reason to have celestial on an enemy team. Braves plus Light on the same team has already proven to be a pain in the ass and is an unreasonable design. I don't know for sure, but it seems that all of the characters have a large stat increase. I can understand EITHER large stat increase OR strong talismans. Using both is just cruel.

All that said, there is really no reason at all to grind this event on any level, so it doesn't really matter. But it is a shame to have such a visually beautiful dungeon go to waste because it is too hard for the masses to run.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    iOS
    Yeah insanity is doable with some maxed chars and the right talismans. Not sure if gunner is though. Wasted maybe 4 rounds on trying new things, but there are much smarter people out there than me that will suss it out I reckon Maxed cyborg w T3 talisman would probs help a lot!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    This isn't a grind event for event souls really... I pulled both new characters from jsut standard regular souls. I REALLY appreciate it when they ad the new characters to other souls. But the dungeon frags are interesting.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Wow, the next superfunny event.

Please continue to bring those endless events, will make it easier to quit this Bugfest.

OS
    iOS
    Can devs seriously do nothing to address the repeated crashing of their app???
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..