Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'm having trouble getting past all the Banshees on Madness with Sentinel on auto - my normal Sentinel go-to of FFE and BBE both get taken out quickly. Does anyone have any tips? I was trying combinations of FFE (Eternal)/BBE(Immortal/Grail/Magic +25% Cosmic)) with Horus (6*, Impulse), Icarus (Future, Warp, Advantage Cosmic) and Killer Prime (Warlord, Paralysis, Shock Cosmic).

Edit: Hmm, decided to try the same team (BBE) again right after posting this and it has managed a few runs so far... Oh well, maybe just needs babysitting. The first round definitely seems to be the hardest on both Madness and Insanity.
    Last edited by dragonmat89; 01-24-2020 at 03:18 PM.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    new Eddie is only available in event soul?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    new Eddie is only available in event soul?
    i got it from a sentinel mythic. both eddie and Domino are in any soul that could drop a 5* sentinel or magus toon
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    I'm having trouble getting past all the Banshees on Madness with Sentinel on auto - my normal Sentinel go-to of FFE and BBE both get taken out quickly. Does anyone have any tips? I was trying combinations of FFE (Eternal)/BBE(Immortal/Grail/Magic +25% Cosmic)) with Horus (6*, Impulse), Icarus (Future, Warp, Advantage Cosmic) and Killer Prime (Warlord, Paralysis, Shock Cosmic).

Edit: Hmm, decided to try the same team (BBE) again right after posting this and it has managed a few runs so far... Oh well, maybe just needs babysitting. The first round definitely seems to be the hardest on both Madness and Insanity.
    !!!ALL RELICS MAXED!!! --- Did not buy temporary relics from event store!

I used:

Soccer Eddie - Valhalla/Cosmic
    Max Horus - Artifact/T3 Horus
    KP - Inspiration/Sustaining/Warlord
    Maclo - Inspiration/Sustaining/Warlord

Horus probably doesnt need max woke, but I dont know. He likely needs woke 1 level to get the buff stripping basic attack. If no Artifact, can probably use Blight/Angel/Cosmic(echo is best probably)

This was no issues, very fast runs. If someone died, Valhalla brought them back, so that may be an important talisman set
    Last edited by Natasmai; 01-24-2020 at 06:00 PM.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    Android

I´m doing Madness with:

-Football Eddie (Valhalla/Cosmic)
    -KP (Warlord/Grail/Sustaining)
    -Necropolis (Viper/Cosmic)
    -S Lol 3stars (Impulse)

Necro is the weakest link but is working and I can't be bothered to changing it avg 1:50 and I don't have any relics for this dungeon.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    For madness sentinel runs I've found the witch doctor to be quite useful, as it cleanses all allies when stunned/frozen and curses all enemies, and also it can carry Forge. First round is a nightmare if you don't have anything against stun/freeze

My team:

BBE (impulse)
    Witch doctor (forge)
    KP (greed/warlord)
    Horus (artifact/cosmic)

15 runs in auto with no defeats

OS
    iOS
    I have used the following - just used what was on them from previous events. Think it is Immortal cosmic on footie and the other two are ascension cosmics. No issues at all on auto. Not looked at Gunner yet but likely will over the weekend!

-Football Eddie (Valhalla/Cosmic)
    -Horus (Lantern/Blight/Cosmic)
    -Ghost (Alchemy/Cosmic)
    -S Lol Max (Avenger/Sustaining/Cosmic)
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Any tips / teams for Insanity / Gunner achievement on auto?
    I've managed to push my way through to the final wave on auto using:
    - BHE (Valhalla / BHE Cosmic)
    - lvl 9 LoL (Radiant, Cosmic, +1 random)
    - Desert Marauder (Persecution, Strength, Echo Cosmic)
    - Minotaur (Serenity, Sustaining, Echo Cosmic)

Thanks
    InkieSquid-4027

OS
    Android

For sentinel madness

I use:

Benj Breeg E (impulse)
    X mass ghost (fortune)
    onyx son (singularity)
    killer prime (tower warlord cosmic)

works but takes long time, especially in the first round

considering to use Piece Of Mind Ed with artifact instead

or maybe i just have to play manual with B B Ed and once and while switch to P O M Ed to us hise fury

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by InkieSquid View Post
    Any tips / teams for Insanity / Gunner achievement on auto?
    I've managed to push my way through to the final wave on auto using:
    - BHE (Valhalla / BHE Cosmic)
    - lvl 9 LoL (Radiant, Cosmic, +1 random)
    - Desert Marauder (Persecution, Strength, Echo Cosmic)
    - Minotaur (Serenity, Sustaining, Echo Cosmic)

Thanks
    InkieSquid-4027
    I can beat it manually, but I can't seem to find an auto team where they all survive the last wave. My manual team is:
    gunner ghost (viper/cosmic echo)
    max cyborg Ed (light/cyborg cosmic)
    prisoner (primordial)
    wrathchild (yin/yang)
    I've tried switching replacing a few guys (for auto) like Osiris (artifact/cosmic immunity), a ghost dupe (trooper/cosmic echo) & cosmic LOL (forgot what I put on him, but whatever it was, it wasn't helpful)
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)