Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

What's with the never-ending Beast attacks

Playing gauntlet S second battle. Beast won't stop attacking, been 5 mins. It's still going what do I do. Shut the game down and lose my characters? If I try again will it do the same thing? Am I just not aloud to go any further in the gauntlet? Anyone else stuck there?

Sorry about all the questions, but this game is getting really buggy. I'd post a screenshot but I don't know how to add a picture here.

OS
    Android
    Yep, you are SOL. Things are broken and the devs don't care because you are more likely to spend when you don't meet your goals through hard work.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    His basic heals for 5% when awakened per negative effect on each enemy. If he’s running warlords he could be getting infinite extra turns. I’m not ashamed to say I’ve made use of my trooper’s beast to abuse dungeons like this. Check if he has warlords on.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke_Happy View Post
    His basic heals for 5% when awakened per negative effect on each enemy. If he’s running warlords he could be getting infinite extra turns. I’m not ashamed to say I’ve made use of my trooper’s beast to abuse dungeons like this. Check if he has warlords on.
    Not sure how to check, coin toss gave them first round and the loop started. The daily rollover happened anyway so I shut it down. If I do try it again I'll make note of what he has on him. Such a waste though, I was trying to get as far as possible in the gauntlet this time I don't normally bother.

OS
    iOS
    Going for 5 minutes must mean you had something on that stopped him using power or fury moves? I have used beast in attack in PVP and he keeps going forever unless he can use his power or fury move. Have had to take PVP losses myself when opposition has something like celestials/VHE and a power/fury stopper. So stopped using him like this. I do think that they should add a 'stop turn' button or probably more realistic set an upper limit on any repeat turns. Maybe 10?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    I do think that they should add a 'stop turn' button or probably more realistic set an upper limit on any repeat turns. Maybe 10?
    I'm sure I read something from one of the devs saying the Beast was mistakenly ignoring the maximum extra turn limit, but I can't find where it was mentioned?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    I'm sure I read something from one of the devs saying the Beast was mistakenly ignoring the maximum extra turn limit, but I can't find where it was mentioned?
    Yes - see Kaz's post here.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    The worst part is that there are a ton of vet players using this even tho they are very well aware that its broken. Come on guys grow a pair

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    The worst part is that there are a ton of vet players using this even tho they are very well aware that its broken. Come on guys grow a pair
    too true i understand using it for top3 but everyone else is dickish

OS
    iOS
    I’m sick of this issue honestly! This has been going on now for more than a month, unfixed! I’m nearly done with this game because of crap like this. And this was not even mentioned in the most recent update announcement.