Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    CaesarsLegion, USA
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    164
    Smudger— you’re only option is to being a person into fight who has a passive preventing burns on the whole team. Or you have to kill him before he attacks you when you have a burn. Anyone using these on defense in arena should have asterisks by their name

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    760
    I have discussed these things directly with Support. I suggested that once a character with a known bug or a character with a known bugged talisman combo has been identified and reported to support (and this Beast combo and the Moonchild/vamp cosmic have both been known for a LONG time) they NEED to be removed from the gauntlet team designs.

    The reply I got was not great and the bottom line is that they dont know if something like that can be implemented. It seems to me that they dont actually design the gauntlet teams we see, it seems that they steal "top teams" from arena and just let the game populate them randomly. This is all theory of course, but if I say "dont use any teams with the Beast combo or Moonchild labs/vamp until they are fixed" and the answer I get is "I dont know how difficult it is to 'temporarily turn off bugged teams' from appearing in gauntlet defense" it seems to me that it is automated.

    If you see a beast in gauntlet, you need to go in to the fight with a passive burn protection... PERIOD. just in case he has the talisman combo on him. And you CANNOT go in with Orbit or Celestial talisman on your own team without burn immunity, that is what will cause the loop.

    Same thing with Moonchild. You need to assume he has Labs/vamp and you need to go into the battle with one of the known ways to fight him. Good luck when you run into your 5th or 6th moonchild team in a row and you are all out of answers... pretty much just a big FU to the player base right now.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

  3. #13
    Senior Member Brickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    too true i understand using it for top3 but everyone else is dickish
    Using this to get to top 3 is even more vile.
    Exploiting yourself to the top is just sad.



    Proud member of Romero's Legion.

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    52
    I have yet to see this happen endlessly. I maxed Beast as soon as I could cause I always thought he was a cool character and had a good fury and used him regularly for grinding. As soon as I saw his basic attack I instantly thought warlords would be great on him and have used that set up ever since. I have never got infinite turns or had the AI get that. I have used Beast on my defense team since maxing him becauseit takes a lot of effort and resources to max awaken. I don't think using him is anywhere near as cheap as a maxed Moonchild especially with labyrinth and vampiric cosmic.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Brickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by ericgallucci View Post
    I have yet to see this happen endlessly. I maxed Beast as soon as I could cause I always thought he was a cool character and had a good fury and used him regularly for grinding. As soon as I saw his basic attack I instantly thought warlords would be great on him and have used that set up ever since. I have never got infinite turns or had the AI get that. I have used Beast on my defense team since maxing him becauseit takes a lot of effort and resources to max awaken. I don't think using him is anywhere near as cheap as a maxed Moonchild especially with labyrinth and vampiric cosmic.
    The broken part is putting Lanterns on along with Warlords. Not just Warlords.



    Proud member of Romero's Legion.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I have discussed these things directly with Support. I suggested that once a character with a known bug or a character with a known bugged talisman combo has been identified and reported to support (and this Beast combo and the Moonchild/vamp cosmic have both been known for a LONG time) they NEED to be removed from the gauntlet team designs.

    The reply I got was not great and the bottom line is that they dont know if something like that can be implemented. It seems to me that they dont actually design the gauntlet teams we see, it seems that they steal "top teams" from arena and just let the game populate them randomly. This is all theory of course, but if I say "dont use any teams with the Beast combo or Moonchild labs/vamp until they are fixed" and the answer I get is "I dont know how difficult it is to 'temporarily turn off bugged teams' from appearing in gauntlet defense" it seems to me that it is automated.

    If you see a beast in gauntlet, you need to go in to the fight with a passive burn protection... PERIOD. just in case he has the talisman combo on him. And you CANNOT go in with Orbit or Celestial talisman on your own team without burn immunity, that is what will cause the loop.

    Same thing with Moonchild. You need to assume he has Labs/vamp and you need to go into the battle with one of the known ways to fight him. Good luck when you run into your 5th or 6th moonchild team in a row and you are all out of answers... pretty much just a big FU to the player base right now.
    Yes! Also, I believe gauntlet its mostly random after "A" and/or automated, that explains a lot of recurrent issues or bug along the time we were playing... like ages ago when you had 3 Ferryman in a row (we didn´t have so many PD options that time) or the new at that time Vipers on every freaking char even char with no red slots... and I might go on...

    Gauntlet and Pvp may be fun but we need a rebuilt...

    Btw you cant ask for "honesty" in this game, if go through the thousands of posts about The Beast Bug you will find people absolutely happy with this bug, they called it "synergy, combo, etc"... just an excuse for easy wins and blablabla.. it is crystal clear thing, a no brainer if you got 40 extra turns in a row something it's not really right... and the worst thing? you can't blame them, is not even their fault, the game evolutioned so fast in an overpowering way that we are seeing how characters/skills/talismans etc are overstepping one with another creating a these bugged situations almost regularly.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    531
    Reflected stop works to prevent this combo but most ways to passively inflict or reflect stop wold get killed very fast. So definitely needs to be tweaked down a bit or make stop more prevalent in stronger toons. So far Bass Eddie seems best for it.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    Reflected stop works to prevent this combo but most ways to passively inflict or reflect stop wold get killed very fast. So definitely needs to be tweaked down a bit or make stop more prevalent in stronger toons. So far Bass Eddie seems best for it.
    Beast cannot have any debuffs applied for the first 6 turns of battle. That is why stop isnt working. Labs should apply it in theory, but since he cant have debuffs, it doesnt work.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Croatia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    196
    A few additional fixes and adjustments added to this tuning release. The fully awakened Beast's basic attack has been adjusted to prevent a high amount of extra turns from occurring in Arena and Gauntlet. This adjustment is temporary and will be reverted once the extra turn limit bug is fixed.

    -Kaz
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...l=1#post118634
    ritchbe-2442

    Tickling Odin in CaesarsLegion

    Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    Beast cannot have any debuffs applied for the first 6 turns of battle. That is why stop isnt working. Labs should apply it in theory, but since he cant have debuffs, it doesnt work.
    Yea it’s not as easy as just inflicting stop but doesn’t passive disable allow it? I’m pretty sure I’ve afflicted the Beast with stop before turn 5. Maybe it was a bug or maybe passive disable can apply and that’s the exception since the protection is due to the passive. Passive disable has weird rules with different toons like Alexander and immunity. There are different ways it’s coded I guess. Ways the effects “stack” so to speak. Passives verse talisman passives vs skills. They all interact differently even when the effect is the same.
    Name’s pronounced “Zoog-zwong

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •