Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
    How can you just say stuff like that? Don't you see this will likely come over as toxic behaviour? It does to me at least.
    On top of that, it simply isn't true.

Galactic Cosmos even asked to keep the toxic behaviour out of this thread.

I think it's best for the community if you keep those negative/hostile/patronizing/toxic comments to yourself.
    Can I ask, how is this a toxic comment?
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Can I ask, how is this a toxic comment?
    Most of it wasn't. But the assumption that we don't have actual responsibilities seemed unnecessary and insulting. That's the part that I quoted for clarity.

OS
    iOS
    Oh, don't pay Yup no mind. He's just sore over his last attempt at Eternal, which didn't pay off... pity the poor little child, don't worry about him.

Name:  37.png
Views: 549
Size:  1.18 MB
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    Android
    It always depends how you read a post. Especially for non-native speakers like me it is not always easy to fully understand and differentiate between serious language, sarcasm or just a funny tone - which is always hard in written language.
    We have seen similar posts in the past were top arena veteran players wrote a wrap up of the current meta, bugs and strategies. I always liked to read those. This time, I also had the feeling of some sort of bad attitude in the opening post. But in the end I really don't care much. It is just a game and many of us tend to take it too serious. I respect the time and effort people put into this repetitive competition (that might better be spent elsewhere) to win arena, but it's not something that requires me to bow before the kings.
    But when the clan feature will offer more options, clan wars etc., things might turn out different when we have these overambitious clans and folks. We already had the discussion about "helping" together to push certain members of a clan. But I also leave that to the people that take this game too serious in-game, on twitter and all the other crap.

Edit: And what about the trickers? It was funny in the beginning, but do you plan to still switch to those as your champion? It would be impressive if you'd include the trickster into your arena team!
    Last edited by Blade; 01-27-2020 at 10:53 AM.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post
    Oh, don't pay Yup no mind. He's just sore over his last attempt at Eternal, which didn't pay off... pity the poor little child, don't worry about him.
    Kiddo.. I don't care how much you flirt with me.. I'm not dating you. Why do ALL of your posts have to be about me??? I know I'm great and all but.. back off. You aren't my type youngster.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Let's lock this up. Or just stop posting here. This was supposed to be Galactic Cosmos' party.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post

Edit: And what about the trickers? It was funny in the beginning, but do you plan to still switch to those as your champion? It would be impressive if you'd include the trickster into your arena team!
    Call it a signature.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
    Let's lock this up. Or just stop posting here. This was supposed to be Galactic Cosmos' party.
    Two thoughts
    1. Congrats to Galactic coming first in arena
    2. It does seem hypocritical to talk about toxic behaviour... yet making a giant post that’s basically patting yourself on the back for being better
    Last edited by Beddie; 01-27-2020 at 02:03 PM.
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    It's getting interesting...
    I'll get my popcorn

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    2. It does seem hypocritical to talk about toxic behaviour... yet making a giant post that’s basically patting yourself on the back for being better
    Please quote the part in the original post that you consider toxic behaviour and compare it to that part I quoted in Yup's comment.

Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminBreeg View Post
    It's getting interesting...
    I'll get my popcorn
    Enjoy!