Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
    Please quote the part in the original post that you consider toxic behaviour and compare it to that part I quoted in Yup's comment.
    It’s not one section, it’s the whole post. It just screams ‘smugness and bragging’, which are toxic traits. Then it states that it’s trying to negate toxicity... by engaging in toxicity
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    It’s not one section, it’s the whole post. It just screams ‘smugness and bragging’, which are toxic traits. Then it states that it’s trying to negate toxicity... by engaging in toxicity
    This is why. The post is a not so humble, humble brag. The self congratulatory pat on the back. The lengthy self indulgent essay... It doesn’t come across insightful or helpful or necessary, just look at me and my circle jerk of a clan attention seeking. Just the mention of toxicity implies you already knew this, and it was preemptive to deflect against any negative comments. Thanks but no thanks. Years of arena winners, no one felt the need to brag about it with an essay before and hopefully never again. And, consider me toxic if you want, I’ll call it being blunt and honest.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    This is why. The post is a not so humble, humble brag. The self congratulatory pat on the back. The lengthy self indulgent essay... It doesn’t come across insightful or helpful or necessary, just look at me and my circle jerk of a clan attention seeking. Just the mention of toxicity implies you already knew this, and it was preemptive to deflect against any negative comments. Thanks but no thanks. Years of arena winners, no one felt the need to brag about it with an essay before and hopefully never again. And, consider me toxic if you want, I’ll call it being blunt and honest.
    That hit the nail on the head

OS
    Android
    well, if you really have a problem seeing the arrogance:
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactic Cosmos View Post
    ...myself, TheFirstGC. ... we swept Arena again, no surprise there...I lead the charge. I had felt that this time around was my chance to tackle the mountainous climb that is Eternal I. ...

... Had a blast steamrolling those teams, some with more resistance than others....

The Bad:
    I had climbed and climbed to the top ......I had climbed to the top, reached Eternal I when the refresh was 3 days away or so. ... I was amused what they had come up with for witty responses....what was going on at the top....

The Most Righteously Heinous:

... This Meta is and will be the most Heinous of all time in my book... All top Arena players can agree to this.

...Use your toxicity to a better goal, prove that you can be higher than a moral low that hurts others. This is a game, not some powerhouse route to global domination.

Romeros Legion will see you on the Battlefield in Clan wars.

Leader of Romeros Legion,

Galactic Cosmos
    Can you see it now?

OS
    Android
    Fair enough.
    I probably didn't see it that way because I'm a member of Romero's Legion and I will probably look at it in a different way than others.

I understand why this might upset others in some way.

The first part of my first comment in this thread still stands though. There's never a reason to insult other people like that.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
    Fair enough.
    I probably didn't see it that way because I'm a member of Romero's Legion and I will probably look at it in a different way than others.

I understand why this might upset others in some way.

The first part of my first comment in this thread still stands though. There's never a reason to insult other people like that.
    Yeah fair enough
    Good luck in clans

OS
    Android
    Yup,i get it.you and discordian dont like each other. No need to bash my whole clan because of that.

OS
    iOS
    Isn't this just a bit of clan trolling? I'm sure we will see a lot more of it when the clan thing start properly

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by waymo View Post
    Isn't this just a bit of clan trolling? I'm sure we will see a lot more of it when the clan thing start properly
    I´m afraid, this will happen

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    Totally agree, I thought that maybe I could actually learn something when I started to read but was kinda disappointing... but whatever guys if you are happy doing this posts is up to you...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"