Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    Yup,i get it.you and discordian dont like each other. No need to bash my whole clan because of that.
    Dude. your CLAN are really showing poorly.. did you READ the fist post in this thread??? Dripping with arrogance and insult.... Did you not jump in when your other clan members were calling me names and making up images to insult me merely because I called Dicksodion out for lying in that thread????. Get off your high horse.. you BELONG in that **** clan just as much as the other arrogant people. None of it's personal.. but damn.. quit complaining if all you guys show are arrogance and lies. Your "secret society" is a joke!
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I'd suggest killing this thread. It's toxicity levels have gone off the charts.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    Ive read both sides and you are just as guilty with all your digs and insults. You cant talk to people like that and expect respect in return. I had nothing to do with you and discos fight. Do i bash joms vikings because you and disco dont get along? No im close friends with many of your clan mates.

OS
    iOS
    Well Holy Hell this escalated quickly! I do find it enjoyable that some have made this somewhat toxic, yeah I can see where self arrogance comes in here folks. The whole point of this was to just be a little celebration. Apparently me saying : “Save it for a better purpose and for clan wars” has gone out the window. I don’t post much but Christ, you guys need to let this go.

OS
    iOS
    I, personally, cannot wait for Clan Wars. That way you can all channel this frustration into something a little more productive!

I want to remind everyone that we are all part of the same community and while you are allowed to have disagreements, I encourage everyone to treat each other with a base line of civility.

Happy Monday Troopers

OS
    iOS
    I am neutral on this stuff - as far as I am concerned hats off to anyone, regardless of which clan, if you achieve top 3 - it is such a massive time commitment that it deserves some plaudits just for that alone. It is less of a big thing in terms of skills and has been for ages now as the meta is so time consuming that has to be the main pain to get through. Hell even top 100 is too much for me time wise these days - I still enjoy arena for sure but once I get close to the top few hundred it is so much the same there is little fun though from time to time I take a dive into tougher teams up the top to see what they have in their defences.

I am totally not a leader or a great player that is for sure. I leave it to others to spend hours thinking up cool teams and taking on the top spots.

But let us all try and not be dicks - we all love Maiden, and Brucie wants us all to be 'blood brothers' that get on as part of the Maiden family...so I am all for leaving toxicity behind. Enjoy the competition for sure but do we need to be saying some of the stuff that has been said? Not really, if we were face to-face we would not be saying shit like this or any other stuff that has been said I am sure. We would support each other and not name call and be ass hats. We would pick up each other from the concert room floor and buy a pint of Trooper and say cheers to each other......maybe too rose tinted but you get my drift I am sure!

Cheers and up the Irons!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I think the the three Tricksters on the podium are funny. Nice work getting all three up there.

I don't know what the Clan functions will consist of, but I'm sure we'll still just be fighting the AI.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactic Cosmos View Post
    Well Holy Hell this escalated quickly! I do find it enjoyable that some have made this somewhat toxic, yeah I can see where self arrogance comes in here folks. The whole point of this was to just be a little celebration. Apparently me saying : “Save it for a better purpose and for clan wars” has gone out the window. I don’t post much but Christ, you guys need to let this go.
    I´m sorry to say, but despite some replies being too personal and attacking I need to really say, that it´s not the first time, that Romero´s Legion comes up with selfpraisment and bragging.
    I do have respect for your achievement of getting Eternal, but your way of "celebrating" it is very polarizing, selfpraising and calling yourself better than others. That´s the point where my respect was gone. And to always mention your clan in such threads and connecting like this the (maybe not real, but in the texts obvious) arrogance to your clan makes your clans reputation really going bad.
    If you´d maybe read one time more before you post, or just think about your words, the negativity wouldn´t come up so far.

Coz this text is just ridicolously bragging and selfpraising.
    Then to mention, that this would be only a game makes it really unbeatable ironic.
    Then to say, that it´s only a game is just insane.

If I should go in detail, what exactly is wrong (in my opinion )about your first text, just tell and I´ll try to show.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    I, personally, cannot wait for Clan Wars. That way you can all channel this frustration into something a little more productive!

I want to remind everyone that we are all part of the same community and while you are allowed to have disagreements, I encourage everyone to treat each other with a base line of civility.

Happy Monday Troopers
    Ceeg understands where I’m coming from here, take the frustration and anger and channel it into Clan Wars when they come along! I admit the post does seem arrogant, but never was intended for that. It takes a bigger man to admit when he is wrong, but a lesser man to attack those whom mean no harm.

Let’s focus on Clan Raids coming soon, will give us a better grasp on what to expect that is to come!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post

Happy Monday Troopers
    You created a "clan" feature in a game....
    Suggested "clan wars" were going to be coming....
    And then you didnt actually give any information on what exactly will be required...
    And you didnt expect toxicity?

Do you even comprehend the human race?

Until you explain what clan wars will even be like, you are going to have people ASS U ME how they think it will work. Some have decided that arena ranking and ability will play a role in clans. Others have assumed some kind of boss to work towards beating but only one clan can do it in a rotation... who knows what others think.

This is what YOU have created.

Also, a few points... Why post the "podium" of arena each week? Make a big deal about it and of course some will start to brag about it. Or, on the other hand, why isnt Gauntlet celebrated in the same way? Quite frankly I agree with the majority here... The only thing it takes to podium arena is LOTS of time. Especially in this miserable meta with moonchild draws and more bugs than I have ever seen. But Gauntlet? That takes a ton of effort, knowledge, planning... that is the real "test" IMHO.

So if you want to post pictures of the Arena podium, why not Gauntlet Podium also? Or better yet, just stop the whole thing, because... who cares?

Back to the matter at hand... BIG congrats to GC! He is a great guy as is most of the Romero's crew. And it IS an accomplishment to put in that much time to reach Eternal 1. But I think there isnt a reason to talk about it, really, and this is all on the game developers who created this animosity with shifty non-answers and vague information.

And all of you that thought this original post was humble brags or toxic or whatever... Be the better person and keep your mouth shut? Let them look like (what you perceive to be) toxic instead of proving that you are also. just.... walk away.
    Last edited by Natasmai; 01-27-2020 at 07:12 PM.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!