Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    This is pretty cool, a nice way for people to have another chance at those Powerslave Awakening Shards, without having to go too far out of their way.

Blue Minotaur is pretty quick for the shield one, and people have already suggested Alchemy Talis for Invincibility.

Name:  Lunar.PNG
Views: 567
Size:  30.2 KB

Keep in mind there are still 4 days remaining if you've not done the 500 Frontier Dungeon runs with Ascension Talismans either. As long as Frontier Dungeons count as Time Rift Dungeons, good room for some overlap.
    Last edited by Azagthor; 01-25-2020 at 11:23 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I used gunner hellraiser for echo, and crimson dog would work good as well. For invincibility sentinel bat, assassin bat and sentinel shinobi work. And I forgot about freaking Steel talismans for a while!

OS
    Android
    Ran into a spot of bother as I finally got around to being able to beat LoL XV, but forgot about the "All must survive" part of the event challenge... ouch.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Ran into a spot of bother as I finally got around to being able to beat LoL XV, but forgot about the "All must survive" part of the event challenge... ouch.
    Yep. That part is annoying especially with the fact that killing Lucy before Lillith sometimes triggers her death to kill a member of the team. It only happens about 50% of the time for me but 50% of that time my Major doesn't properly resurrect himself. I would be done by now if it weren't for that oddity. Luckily those keys are absurdly easy to get.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Others were complaining that they may get caught in the endless loop and die or lose to a reboot. This caused some to not arlttack lesser players due to this glitch.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I have 5 from the 6 powerslave shards now, but I can't find a reliable team yet to play LOL XV on auto. I can beat it on manual sometimes. But not on auto, let alone with all toons alive

We are able to buy a powerslave shard for 500 ironite ... but I hate to spend ironite other than SOT refills

Can you get this shards in the powerslave dungeon or from awekening souls as well????

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BennySalazar View Post
    Can you get this shards in the powerslave dungeon or from awekening souls as well????
    They should be in Awakening Souls. Low drop rate, but you'll eventually get one from there if you don't want to spend 500 ironite to get the last material right away.
    Azagthor-0732